New to LDR and Thank You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to LDR and Thank You!

So I'm new to the whole LDR thing and at first I wasn't to up and up on the whole idea, but my boyfriend has really proven himself the past few weeks and has really shown me that we can make this work. This website has also really helped me seen how if you really want something to work you can make it work. If that makes sense.
    Our Story: Long story short we both lived in IL and have known each other going on 7 years. We started dating in IL but broke up in November after 8 months. (note: he waited for 4 of those years to date me) We stayed friends and I didn't want to break up with him to begin with it was just what I thought was an easier decision because about 3 weeks ago I moved to North Carolina to live with my mom and go back to school. He asked me back out just recently after we've been talking every day about us. I love him and soon he'll be moving to FL for his job and who knows maybe I'll be moving in with him.
    I just wanted to say thanks to those started this website and for the inspirational stories I've read so far. It's really made me happy.

~Theresa

Welcome to the forums, Theresa. Yeah, if there's ever a place to prove that LDR's work, it's here. Here's a thread that may interest you about how people met their SO's as well:

https://members.lovingfromadistance....-SO-Who-Hasn-t

You're not alone in those who've been CD before going long distance. Take heart. Love really knows no distance.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

thank you for the welcomes its appreciated.

Comment

Welcome! Glad to see you here and wish you the best for your relationship!

Comment

Welcome Theresa. I am sure you will find this site as a great source of support. We all "get it" when others just don't.
            Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Theresa!:-)

Comment

Working...
              X