This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we broke up

I know I have been writing on here...well it is over forever.
    he is convinced i am a horrible person

I'm so sorry to hear this.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
    -- Anonymous

Comment

*hug*

Comment

So sorry hun We're here if you need us! What happened if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear this. I know that you guys have been going through some hard times.

Be kind to yourself.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this. I wish you the best of luck with everything you do. :hugs:

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I'm sorry D= How are you??
              hugs
              Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Oh no. I am so sorry...if you need an ear...you know I am here....
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I'm so sorry honey. You know that we are all here to support you
                  "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

If he thinks you're a horrible person then he doesn't deserve you. I hardly know you and I can tell you're a great person. But I'm sorry it ended and like everyone's said, we're here for you and will support you.

Comment

Don't let anyone cause you to think you're a horrible person, douchebags do that so they can feel better, and less guilty, about themselves. You're fine, he's a douchebag. Good luck.
                      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I do feel horrible and I am hurting so badly. I know I am not a horrible person and I know he has a good heart and I love him still. All I want is cry :'( I will write more about what happened later today - still have to go to classes He does think I am horrible and not the person he thought I was and he said he never wnated to talk to me or anything at all. I did nothing to him, I was loyal and I tried my best to be the best person I could be for him. It did not work. Other things were bothering him. I feel horrible :'( x 10000000000000000

Comment

Well I am at the same stage. I was supposed to meet my SO and her family this February and currently undergoing a tremendous career change.And just like that she says to me to finish it up all.

However, my take is IF the love is true and if the love is meant to be yours, the love will come back to you no matter how hard god tries to keep you guys apart.
                          Believe, in Destiny is what I do.

I am sorry to here this.

Comment

Tissa - I'm so sorry this happened. I was just responding to another post you had made on a different thread, so I'm not sure what happened in the last few days..

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

I'm so sorry to here this Tissa. You know we're here if you need us xx
                              [CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X