Just a Nice Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a Nice Story

I don't know if this is in the right section, but I felt I wanted to share it with you all. =]

This morning, I was making breakfast for myself (a blueberry waffle) and I got a text. My boyfriend texted me and we started talking for a bit. He was at breakfast up at school, eating chocolate chip waffles! What a coincidence! I thought it was so cute. We both ate almost the same breakfast at the same time, while "talking" via text message. It's the next best thing to actually sharing a meal with him. I felt as if we were eating breakfast together. <3 He had class at the same time I was about to head out to drive to class as well, so we were connected in that way, too. That text was surprising because today is his busy day at school. (9 hours of class with a 2 hour break) We usually don't get a chance to talk much on Tuesdays, so that made it special, too. Needless to say, it made my morning and I fed off that positive energy all day!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Thats a very cute story and definitely made me smile.

Comment

Awww that's cute!! See, these are the kind of things that make the distance just a little bit sweeter

Comment

Working...
      X