It happened to me too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It happened to me too

It happened to me too... along with several others on here my SO and I broke up. He decided that it wasn't fair to me to stay together when he knows my life goal is to have kids and he just doesn't want the same. He didn't want me to give up on what I want for him I feel broken.
    LFAD Book Reading Challenge: 3/25
    -Book's finished: Dreamfever, Time Enough For Love, Oceans Apart

-Currently Reading: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, The Shack

Oh honey, I'm so sorry to hear that. At least the break was civil, but it still stings all the same.

Comment

I'm soooooo sorry to hear this Seriously. I know your heart is aching right now and I wish there was something we could do to help. I remember you saying that it worried you that he didn't want kids.
      I am glad that he had the maturity/foresight to tell you now rather than wait another year or so.

*big hugs and chocolate*

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that, hun. I know it still hurts. *hugs* Take care of yourself and give yourself some space and time to think about what you want in life.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

*hugs to you* I'm so sorry

Comment

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear about that, it will hurt for a bit, but it will get better after a while

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that! Things will get better. you gotta stand through the storm to see the rainbow.
              If nothing ever changed, There would be no butterflys <3

Comment

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear this. Stay strong

Comment

wow I am sorry :'( seems to be a trend lately

Comment

I'm so sorry hun
                    Even though it seems like everything is against you, the sun will shine again..

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                      -- Anonymous

Comment

I am so sorry to hear that *hugs*

Comment

it does seem like a trend on here lately. i'm sorry.

Comment

I'm sorry that you guys broke up. We are always here for you!
                            "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

=O I am so sorry to hear this!

now I want to write you another letter! =( I'm so sorry!
                              Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Working...
                              X