No announcement yet.

It happened to me too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs* Stay strong..here for you if you need to talk.

Comment

I'm so sorry ):
      [CENTER]

Comment

I'm sorry and I know saying this won't make it better but when things like this happen I always just try to tell myself everything happens for a reason.

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

o wow I'm so sorry. It's so hard when you want differnt things.

Comment

it really breaks my heart to here that, but Im sending you lots of love from Los Angeles!!

Comment

So sorry to hear this...we are all here if you need us

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that!
                *hugs*
                LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

how are you dealing with this? What do you do?

Comment

*hugs* We're so, so sorry. Pop in some gruesome movies, eat lots of chocolate, and talk it over with some close friends. So, so sorry. I hope everything turns out for the best

Comment

Sorry to hear this!
                      Its good to know though that he did it to help your dreams come true, dreams that he didn't share! Stay strong! *hugs*

Comment

(((HUGS))) I hate it when men make the decision for us...I mean it sounds like his intentions are good but ultimately that decision should be left to you. My SO and I broke up once about a year ago with a similar reason. We were LD and he could tell it was just really getting to me and he ended it out of fairness to me. A couple weeks later we worked it out and we're still together. Stranger things have happened so just hang in there! (((HUGS)))

Comment

Thanks everyone. @Tissa I'm not really sure. I have to go to work so during that time I suck it up and put a smile on my face for the kids. I have to go to class, so I put a smile on my face and fake it until I feel it. The other times I try to put myself with other people so that I'm distracted otherwise I am a complete mess. I am also making a trip home so that I can get a big hug from my daddy.
                          LFAD Book Reading Challenge: 3/25
                          -Book's finished: Dreamfever, Time Enough For Love, Oceans Apart

-Currently Reading: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, The Shack

Comment

Originally posted by kymccloud View Post
                            Thanks everyone. @Tissa I'm not really sure. I have to go to work so during that time I suck it up and put a smile on my face for the kids. I have to go to class, so I put a smile on my face and fake it until I feel it. The other times I try to put myself with other people so that I'm distracted otherwise I am a complete mess. I am also making a trip home so that I can get a big hug from my daddy.
                            Good for you! You have work and you have friends and you about to get a big hug from your daddy. You have a support system and distractions. It is good. And you know how to take care of yourself. YOu know I too am in a not good situation right niw, but my parents are 5000 miles away and my friends are all in another state, so I come here. You will be ok. We will be ok

Comment

Originally posted by tissa View Post
                              Good for you! You have work and you have friends and you about to get a big hug from your daddy. You have a support system and distractions. It is good. And you know how to take care of yourself. YOu know I too am in a not good situation right niw, but my parents are 5000 miles away and my friends are all in another state, so I come here. You will be ok. We will be ok
                              That we will. My parents aren't too far. I only have a 6.5hr drive to get there.
                              LFAD Book Reading Challenge: 3/25
                              -Book's finished: Dreamfever, Time Enough For Love, Oceans Apart

-Currently Reading: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, The Shack

Comment

((((hugs)))) Sorry I am late in replying to this hon. I am so sorry.
                                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X