Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would you do if something happened to your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, that just shows true character right there! Personally, without a doubt I'd stick by my man and more! It's easy for pplz to say "Oh I'll be there" but really won't! I know how it feels to be on the bottom and wanting support so I might as well do the same! I'm all for team loyality and support! REAL TALK!

Comment

I would thank god for letting me be an experienced care giver, and hope the distance has been closed in a way that would make it easier for me to care for him right away. If not I would beg whoever I had too. I can live without him.. it wouldn't be pretty.. and I would be broken beyond recognition.. but I could do it.. I just wouldn't if there were any other choice.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
      And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

If something happened to my Lissie, I absolutely don't think I could ever love again. I've had some bad experiences in the past but finally feel like I have found exactly what I've been looking for. Feeling completely satisfied and happy and believing that search for your other half is finally over is a GREAT feeling. If anything were to happen to our relationship or to hear, I don't know how I would recover. I certainly think that I would become the 'cat man' as I've feared since I was a young pup.

Comment

Working...
        X