Feeling blue....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling blue....

Hi, i'm new here, and i wanted to express myself about a thing that's been itching me a lot lately.....

This thing about being in a LDR can really make you feel sad. Sometimes not because of your partner. Let's be clear here... I'm 22, i live in Mexico, and recently my boyfriend went to live to Monterrey (great city by the way!), we are both studying our careers, and my school is a mess.... so i asked my parents for giving me permission on going to live to Monterrey, not precisely with him, but in the same city...

I've been trying to convince them for over a year now, and, i've done achievements but they are not 100% sure of letting me go. Especialy my dad.

My decision is not just because he's there, the univesity there is awesome, so both reasons (my love and the college) are why i want to get away. i've told my parents a thousand times that it is because the college and stuff like that, they are close to believe me...

... SOOOOO if anybody has experienced something similar and is kindfull to give me a clue of what to do here i will honestly apreciate your comentaries, because i'm driving myself nuts here trying everything... what do you think that i should do?
Working...
X