Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to Think Positive so I'm posting How Awesome my man is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to Think Positive so I'm posting How Awesome my man is!

So yesterday I posted how I was feeling so down. Today wasn't so much better but I did make some plans with some old friends for next week and set up tickets for me and my daughter to hit the circus this weekend. So today every single time a doubt crept into my mind, Joe just randomly texted me "I love you" or "I can't wait to see you". I mean its not unusual for him to do that but with this being his 2nd week on the new job hes pretty distracted and it always makes me paranoid when he's like that. So it was really nice that he did that at the RIGHT time without even knowing it. I always try to be strong for him and not whine too much about how much I miss him. I love him so much! I can't wait until next Friday to see him again! We get to spend superbowl weekend together which is AWESOME!

Awww awesome!! I'm happy for you!!

Comment

D'aww! That's so sweet! I love seeing such positive, and cute stories on here. It's the little things that make this all worth it. (Oh, and getting to see them, too! Lol)

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
      X