Im new here! Heres my story :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im new here! Heres my story :)

I wanna start off by saying hey to everyone, im new here. I'll tell you a short story of my LDR
    I'm Natasha, im 15 and i live in the UK. My bf, Sudesh, 19 and lives in Canada. We met though a friend but had not met until december 2010 - by then we had been together for 4 months. He stayed with me and my family over xmas, and it was the best time of my life! For once i felt as if we werent a long distance all the time, we could do things that we couldnt before. We had an amazing time - and it only made us stronger
    We are both very committed and faithful.
    I have had a lot of stick for my relationship because im young and coz most of my friends have 'normal' relationships. They also say things like he isnt worth it, he could be cheating, theres no physical contact etc. But im a strong person and i ignore anything bad people say.
    We skype everyday, he often sings to me which i find super cute >.<
    My parents are very supportive and understanding about it. They both love him too! We are both very happy but find it really hard sometimes. We have plans for the future in place alreday. Once he is done with college he is coming to live in the UK (2012) whilst i do my last year in college (i start this year sept) We are both very serious and committed. Not many people understand LDR so thats why i joined here because all you guys are in the same boat
    Heres a few pics of us together during his visit in december
    https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/...e/knxcvzsd.jpg
    https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/.../ksijfoisd.jpg
    https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/...zyBlonde/O.jpg
    https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/...e/snapshot.jpg

I wish you all good luck in your LDR! And i hope i can make a few friends here too
    Feel free to ask questions if you want to
    thanks!

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Let me just say you two look adorable together =]

Welcome to the forums!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! And don't worry about your friends, I started my LDR when I was 14, and people used to tell me all that stuff about how he could be cheating, and how it wasn't a real relationship. Five years later, they were clearly proved wrong. And you's look adorable together
        [CENTER]

Comment

hahah even at 25, people are still not quite understanding about LDRs. They are tough, but so long as you two work together to get by it, could really only make you stronger, eh?

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome to the forums Adorable pictures by the way!

Comment

Hey, welcome! You guys are too cute together.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hi Natasha! Welcome. You make a very good looking couple!
                  Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

welcome!
                    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! The pictures are sooo cute! It seems like you're very happy

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
                      I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

Working...
                      X