How to deal with this :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to deal with this :(

We have break up. And it's reflect my life a lot.

After the break up, we still contacting each other. Sharing. Deep down inside my heart, it's really hurting.
    I don't know what should i do. If i cut all the conversation, i'll be hurt and if i'm still talking with her and i will let myself hurting, suffer...
    What should i do?? Can anyone help me

You might have to decide which one is going to hurt more. Would it hurt more to talk to her all the time but know you can't have her? Or would it be worse to never talk to her again?

Another thing to consider is that if you move on and stop communication, it might help you heal and find someone new. Situations like these are never eays and I'm so sorry you have to go through it! )= -hugs- It'll all be okay in the end. Things happen for a reason.

Comment

D: Sorry about this. What might help is not talking to her until you've moved on a bit. Take a few weeks to get out of the house, hang out with friends, and then when you're not hurting as much it'll be easier to talk to her. It really depends on you though. Just make sure that talking to her isn't preventing you from moving on.

Comment

I'm sorry it ended, you must be in a lot of pain. Everybody is different, and we all cope with emotions in different ways. I think you should end all the contact, for some time, and when you feel better than maybe you could talk sporadically again. Sometimes doing it cold turkey is the best way. Best wishes!

Comment

Thanks a lot guys.

I was thinking that i should reduce to send her text and chats. Geezz it might be really hurting me and i'm gonna miss her a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X