Whats True Love !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats True Love !!

Well quite an intriguing question indeed. People with different cultures.different backgrounds and races may have felt from time to time that they have loved truly and then not loved so truly.

So my question is, whats loving truly a person means ? In India the country I belong to it is supposed to withstand test of time, obstacles and sometimes even death.

There has been a very true story about a couple from India and Pakistan. A guy from India and a girl from Pakistan. They met during one of there visits and after that they fell. Within a year the love was much more than anything in world for them, but due to diplomatic pressures and cultural pressures they never got too be with each other. They couldn't meet up for next 25 YEARS. But they patiently waited for once and for all.

But in there very first visit they shared there individual dreams. Each of them thinking that the other has died or married kept going on living and fulfilling that dream of their partners. The guy was in Pakistan Jail and the girl came to India the same place where the guy belong to and fulfillied his dreams. Untill one fine day, Law, families and LOVE brought them together.

For me, this is the toughest test of love and the most truest one can ever live. Even god had to bow for them.

But thats a story, a true one and a LOVE and a relationship which withstood everything.

So, comes my next question can true love with stand a Break up too ? Can folks out here share some unique experiences ?

I hope this instigates a warmness about all of us who have loved someone mostly honestly one can.

Warm HUGS to ALL

Amit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oextk-If8HQ

Amit, I don't mean to sound harsh, but I feel lik you really need to learn to let go. It takes two people to have a relationship and your ex obviously couldn't be one of them. It is hard, especially if you still love like on the first day, but you have to accept that she didn't see any way to continue this. I'm sure she wouldn't have ended it, if she had seen a chance for you two to work out.
    I'm so so sorry, for you. It just hurts so damn much to lose someone that you love without an apparant reason
    But like I said, for a relationship to work out, both parties need to want it.
    I can shre the "unique" experience of one of my exs, who wouldn't accept that we.are.not.together.anymore (we broke up because of servere cultural differences, that I couldn't overcome) and in the end I was downright scared of him. He would go on sending me presents, pretending like nothing had happened, sending me mails declaring his love, calling 491853 times a day and just generally behaving as if we still were a couple... We really had some wonderful moments together but by behaving like that he made me remember him as a creep rather than a really sweet boyfriend. Please, don't be him, ok?

Sending strength and good thoughts your way.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Wasn't that a movie too? I swear I saw a Bollywood movie with the guy in prison in Pakistan and a girl (I think she was his lawyer), falling in love with him and waiting for him to get out.

Anyway...I don't believe in one true love in that sense. And honestly, I wouldn't wait around if I thought my love was dead or married to someone else. Of course, I'd have a mourning period but after that I wouldn't wait.
      I believe that the love that my fiance and I have is true but, to me, that doesn't mean it's the only one out there. I will fight for this love as hard and as long as I can but if there aren't other elements there, sometimes love isn't enough.
      There are plenty of people who still love each other and find themselves getting divorced because relationships require thousands of other things to be sustainable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
        Amit, I don't mean to sound harsh, but I feel lik you really need to learn to let go. It takes two people to have a relationship and your ex obviously couldn't be one of them. It is hard, especially if you still love like on the first day, but you have to accept that she didn't see any way to continue this. I'm sure she wouldn't have ended it, if she had seen a chance for you two to work out.
        I'm so so sorry, for you. It just hurts so damn much to lose someone that you love without an apparant reason
        But like I said, for a relationship to work out, both parties need to want it.
        I can shre the "unique" experience of one of my exs, who wouldn't accept that we.are.not.together.anymore (we broke up because of servere cultural differences, that I couldn't overcome) and in the end I was downright scared of him. He would go on sending me presents, pretending like nothing had happened, sending me mails declaring his love, calling 491853 times a day and just generally behaving as if we still were a couple... We really had some wonderful moments together but by behaving like that he made me remember him as a creep rather than a really sweet boyfriend. Please, don't be him, ok?

Sending strength and good thoughts your way.
        Oh no no, I have let go her in some senses but not all. I know the prominent reasons behind things happening. However, I don't really jump into relations and say that I have moved on or so.

I believe one thing that if the love is meant to be yours it will come back to you no matter what. For that it dosen't include jumping from one relations to another for me though.

And yeah I am not that kind of person who will bother my SO like that.

Regards
        Amit

Comment

Working...
        X