Romantic lunch ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romantic lunch ideas?

The anniversary of when me and Denise first met comes up August 6th, not only did i plan on taking her out to dinner that night but i had planned to make her a romantic lunch or picnic if its a nice day. Does anybody have any recipes that i could do? Keep in mind she's allergic to seafood so cant do any of that

The first date Ryan and I had started with an early lunch in the park. He made fruit kabobs (yes, he cut up fruit and put it on a stick) and I think that was the cutest thing anybody has ever done for me. What types of food does she like? I think that might make it easier for recommendations.

Comment

Yeah, just make her favourite dish! She'll appreciate it.

For a picnic I'd actually quite like the idea of baguette with lots of cheese and grapes.

Another romantic favourite: chocolate covered strawberries.
      Last edited by NaNi; January 29, 2011, 11:32 AM.

Comment

well i know she loves cheese! anything with cheese in it or on it she's litterly obsessed with lol

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
          well i know she loves cheese! anything with cheese in it or on it she's litterly obsessed with lol
          Cheese fondue might be an option, too. Especially since it's quite easy to feed one another with those fondue sticks.

Comment

also chicken and rice are another favorite of hers

Comment

My friend recently got married and we put together a "honeymoon" basket for her. It had crackers, cheese, bread, fruit, sparkling grape juice (she doesn't drink), and chocolate. It's not quite a meal, but I love snacking stuff like that. Plus I think it's more romantic, because afterwards you can go do things where if it were a full on meal you'd be too full!!

Comment

Working...
              X