No announcement yet.

24 hours with your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would want to spend the whole day at a hotel, that way we wouldn't have anybody bothering us. Our day would consist of probably a lot of cuddling and kissing while watching a movie together. We would also talk a lot and some other stuff, I'm sure I don't have to give any more details

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
    I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

We would have fun then go out and get some lunch, come back home and start a movie, then go out for a romantic dinner, come back home and have some more fun =)

Comment

I think I'd want to stay in and "do things" and cuddle most of the day but if he wanted to go out for dinner and ice cream I wouldn't protest.

Comment

We would probably stay in bed most of the time. Kiss, cuddle... and indeed "other things". Then we'd go to get ice cream! And maybe then we'd go back to bed for some more "other things".

Comment

I'm the first person to say "No 'Special Things'". We're not at that point in our relationship yet, not at all. Haha
            Make eachother breakfast, do a lot of movies or TV shows back to back. Maybe a card game or too.
            Lunch at his favorite resturant. Nom nom nom!
            More movies/tv shows and LOTS of cuddling. I want to be in his arms forever.
            Make at his house some "Blast from the Past" dinner including mac n' cheese, dinosaur shaped PB&J's, some chips, etc.
            LOTS of cuddling, probably a couple of really good talks.
            Icecream at our favorite store.
            I'd fall asleep in his arms until he has to leave...

Comment

I think the only time we'd come up for air is to eat something if we only had 24 hours together.

Comment

24 hours with my SO hmm we would prolly cuddle most the day and watch movies (we are not to the 'other things' part of our relationship yet considering we haven't met yet) then maybe go eat somewhere haha and lots of talking

Comment

If we only had 24 hours, I doubt we'd get much accomplished outside of cuddling/nakedness/sex. Maybe go out for something to eat eventually..

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

I would have a whole lot of sex and cuddling! hahaha and to refuel I would eat a lot of quesadillas and tlayudas! (i guess assuming it would be in Mexico).

Comment

I'd wake him with kisses and cuddles and we'd work up an appetite, where I hope he'd remember how much I loved it when he made me "eggy bread" for breakfast. Then we'd probably have a shower and manage to use up an unnecessary amount of water... If we were there, we'd snuggle on the couch and watch a movie with popcorn and Ben & Jerry's. If we were here, we might go for a walk on the beach. Meanwhile I'd take a lot of photos, as I tend to. Then we'd have a bath in the evening, and spend a little too long in there. Then we'd go out to a nice restaurant for a light dinner and make the most of the night afterwards.

Comment

Lots of "other things", kissing, snuggling, eat when we have to and alot more "other things"

Comment

Working...
                        X