To all the Canadians here...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all the Canadians here...!

I really don't know how many Canadians there are on here, but I just wanted to share this with all of you! (or if your SO lives in Canada you can tell them about this)

Soooooooooooo a couple of years ago my dad talked to me about this phone company. It is called Worldine and they have a particular plan that caught my attention. For $14 a month, you have unlimited calls to over 50 countries in the world. You get to pick one cell phone number and a house phone for the plan. It works exactly like a phone card... You dial a local number and then it asks you to dial the number you want to call.

Anyways.. if you're interested you can check it out:
    https://www.worldline.ca/unlimited_c..._countries.php

I've had this plan for more than a year now and I love it! ^^

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
    I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Ooh thanks, I'm sure there are other people here who could benefit from that! It excites me too, being Canadian, but then my excitement was deflated when I started thinking about how I already have a cell phone plan, my boyfriend and I already talk on Oovoo/Skype often enough that it doesn't make since, and additionally it seems calls to the United Kingdom are only included if they're landline and my boyfriend only has a cellphone. But it's still awesome and thanks for sharing!

Comment

Ooooh, I may have to do some price comparisons. Currently using a supermarket phone card-28 USD for 1000 minutes. So about .13 per minute, which is already pretty good. But then again, we don't call that often, so not sure if it's worth the flat rate. China is thankfully both cell and landline though

Comment

Woooo Canada!

My SO's been talking about getting that, his cellphone plan lets him call me for free but the cell itself is pretty shitty...he said his parents have it (or something like it) and it works great!

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
        -- Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by FadedSunrise View Post
          Ooooh, I may have to do some price comparisons. Currently using a supermarket phone card-28 USD for 1000 minutes. So about .13 per minute, which is already pretty good. But then again, we don't call that often, so not sure if it's worth the flat rate. China is thankfully both cell and landline though
          Ummm.. If you live in California I don't know if it'll work since it's a Canadian company. :/

But yeah if some of you are thinking of getting it I just wanted to let you know that I've never had any problems with it, every time I call the connection is perfect.. so I'm very happy with it

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
          I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

Working...
          X