Got the Goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the Goods

Yes! Valentines Day! I just got mine today, literally an hour ago. I was so excited I was tempted to show my SO the pictures! Instead I sent it to his mom for approval.
    I went to Build-A-Bear and did everything! I got a brown bunny (because I'm "his" bunny) and dressed it up as Darth Vador from Star Wars (and put in the theme song also so if you press the paws it plays). I named it, did the whole thing! (I'll post pictures later).

What are you getting for your SO? What do they like? Is it an inside joke or romantic? Share!

I'm buying him a dvd set from ESPN that he really wants. He doesn't know I'm getting it for him. It's something I know he'll enjoy, and we can watch together, as we're both really into sports.

Oh, and a gift card to this huge liquor store with all kinds of craft beers that he loves.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
    - A. A. Milne

Comment

Originally posted by Tabitha View Post
      I'm buying him a dvd set from ESPN that he really wants. He doesn't know I'm getting it for him. It's something I know he'll enjoy, and we can watch together, as we're both really into sports.

Oh, and a gift card to this huge liquor store with all kinds of craft beers that he loves.
      The 30 for 30 set?

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyGund View Post
        The 30 for 30 set?
        That's it, lol

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
        - A. A. Milne

Comment

My boyfriend always talks about this "I <3 my geek" shirt he wants me to wear, so I made it because I couldn't afford to buy it. I'm going to wear it on valentines day. With some wonderful lingerie underneath .

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
          -- Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Tabitha View Post
            That's it, lol
            Good choice!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

i got a build a bear tooo! I Brown Bear, named it Magui...which is a nickname stemming from my middle name! jaja. ANd I went to target and printed lots and lots of pictures of us, and of just me and special moments in my life! Im going to send it tomorrow! eek! lol

Comment

My boyfriend got the nickname crabs at a party and ever since everyone has stuck with it,so I made him a crab keychain.

Comment

One of these days, I will track down that freaking dolphin plushie. I nicknamed him penguin, he nicknamed me dolphin. At one point he joked that he'd buy me a plushie of him, so I joked the same back, and he said he'd really like that. But dolphins are hard to find x_x

I also picked up a yingyang best friends necklace when shopping one day. He definitely appreciates the meaning on that one too, since he studied tai chi. Except I'm going to wear both pieces of the necklace together for a bit, then send it.

Comment

I really really hope my SO doesn't get me anything. He's flying in on Vday and I just want to spend the evening with him talking. I don't need any more *stuff*. Just experiences

I'll make him a card.

Comment

He is a King of the hill freak...so I got him season 1 and season 2. I want to do some kind of card of something...but idk, I am not very creative.

Comment

Working...
                      X