Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help

Well a bit of problem it seems.January has been a crazy month for me. Now just days after having a break up with my LDR SO from USA, an Indian friend of mine confesses to me of her love.

Considering that she is very mentally stable, a Doctor herself belonging to a very stable family she is definitely a candidate for a long term relationship and a one which can easily turn into a marriage.

The hitch is I really don't have feelings for her and somehow I can't even find her as a mind mate. Somehow, I don't want to break her heart either as I am sure my parents will love her too once they see her.

So I am in a bit of soup now. Considering that deep down I still long for my ex SO, but considering that she is from America, where people MOVE on very fast and probably she may easily find an American BF within a month or two, I feel Ill be hurt in more ways that I could imagine.

So, please help me out ...here tricky situation indeed.

If you aren't interested and your heart isn't there, you shouldn't waste your time on the friend of yours. It isn't fair to the friend if you are still feeling things for your ex. I think you need to give yourself more time for your heart to heal before you pursue other relationships.

Comment

Agree. If your heart is not in it, no matter how good of a couple you guys will "make", in the end it's not worth going through the motions.

Comment

I agree. Don't settle for someone you're not romantically interested in only because it's convenient. In the long run I can guarantee you that you won't be happy and she won't be happy. Best thing you can do is let her down gently and not lead her on. Yeah, it will probably hurt her some, but believe me, it will be small in comparison to if you did it later.

Comment

Working...
        X