Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worried :(

I'm going outta my mind with worry!
    I was talking with my SO last night and he mentioned he was sick and having some problems with his foot, i told him to get to the drs as it sounded pretty bad, at first he stuck to his guns saying he would keep the appointment he has on Thursday but all the call progressed he got worse, i told him to hang up and call the Dr now which he did, he said he'd message me when he was done..... and i havent heard from him since
    His msn has been set to away since then (thats about 15 hours ago)
    Ive left messages and called but nothing, his Brother and sister in law have left messages on facebook asking if he's ok and he hasnt replied.
    I don't know what to do
    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

This really sucks for you Do you know any of his friends or his parents or something, just people who live nearby him who can go check on him? I can understand that this must be awful for you. There probably is some sort of a logical explanation though, maybe he lost his phone and didn't notice or something like that. I'd still probably track down people who live close by him and have them check up on him. Keep us posted and good luck!

Comment

Only thing i can do is message his brother or mom on Facebook and hope they pick the message up

Comment

I hope someone is able to get in touch with you soon, and that he's alright!
        LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
        Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
        Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Yeah me too Keep ur chin up!

Comment

Aww, that sucks! I know it's easier to say than to do, but try to stay calm until you know what's really going on. You might be worrying for nothing (hopefully).

Let us know when you get a hold of him.

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
            I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

Don't worry you'll find out soon enough! It's ok to worry but only time will tell!

Comment

Try not to worry, I know easier said than done. I'm sure he's fine!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

*hugs* Take a deep breath and relax. Sometimes no news is good news. I know that sounds weird, but in most cases it's true. Try to keep your mind busy and stay positive!

Comment

Thanks all,
                    He's ok, he went to the Dr's he's on antibiotics for an infection in his foot, its pretty bad and he's been sleeping alot. Which is the reason why i've had no messages.
                    It's at times like this that the distance seems even further (and it's over 4000 miles anyway)
                    Just so relieved he's ok... but i could kill him for making me worry!

Comment

I was about to ask if you'd heard something - I'm so glad to see you have. I'm not surprised the antibiotics are making him sleep. It sounds pretty bad. *hugs* I SO feel you on the distance. If something happened, I don't know either.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Glad to hear that you've heard from him. Foot infections can be so difficult! And understandably you're feeling the distance right now, but try to keep positive and strong for him.

Comment

Unfortunatley, the anti-biotics they've given him haven't worked so he's now having I.V treatment 3 times a day at the hospital. Trying my best to stay positive for him and i'm sorting out a package for him to try and cheer him up.
                          Hopefully i win the lottery on saturday

Comment

Working...
                          X