Early Morning Surprise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early Morning Surprise!

Today is chinese new year but i still have to work. So i did my normal routine and went to main building for checking mail box for my dept. There's few mails, news papers and usual stuff.. also a brown envelope.. thought it was for my boss, so i'm not really paying attention to the sender. When i went back to my cubicle i start to short out the letters etc.. i see the brown envelope and see the corner of the stamp.. its from DEUTSCHLAND-GERMANY!!!
    I see my name at the address, and my hand start to shaking! its from him!
    A gray box with ribbons... oh my!! my hands TREMBLING as i open the box.. i read the card.. say "I wish you all the happiness the life can bring! Thank you for being a bright spot in my life!"
    I feel i want to cry! Its a set of Red Swarovski jewelry (ear rings and necklace)! its too fancy for me!! oh my!! but i'll say i am sooo happy!!! ohh.. my!

After all these weeks of terrifying break up's "season". I got so... hahah speechless!

I just hope everyone in here had fabulous February after that terrifying January too!!

Happy Chinese New Year! This story makes me happy. What a great way to start the year!

Comment

Aww too sweet!!! I love little surprises like that.

Comment

aww thats soo cute so happy for you...Its always nice to get things...especcially when you arent expecting anything
        " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
        Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

That's so cute
          Thanks for sharing your positivity and happiness!

Comment

That sounds awesome! Glad you had a great day!

Comment

Happy Chinese New Year! That sounds so sweet and I'm glad it made you so happy.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Awww this is so awesome

Comment

ooooooooh! that is soooo cute!! I am so happy to read a happy story!! I hope my SO is surprised by his gift he should get it in about 8-10 days. but who knowwwss... lol

Comment

Oh that's so lovely, hun! You'll have to take a picture later with them on. ;D

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Aww I am sooo happy you got such a sweet surprise!
                      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by 13000km View Post
                        Happy Chinese New Year! This story makes me happy. What a great way to start the year!
                        Thank you! happy new year to you too! (must be a very great celebration in Singapore!)

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
                          Oh that's so lovely, hun! You'll have to take a picture later with them on. ;D
                          Hahaha! Thank you! i will! but wait until i went back home (around 9th)! at my work place its only jeans and nothing fancy to fit such nice fancy thing.. ill up load it here for sure!

Comment

@ everyone!
                            Thanks for replies! yess of course i want to share something positive and happy here! oh gosh! January been hard for most of us.. well at least thats what i read from most posting here!

When i feel down, and sad about the fact that he so far away, i read your "happy positive posting" and it help me, made me feel more positive and strong.. and believe even more in our relationship... so i just think if i had sweet good positive stories here... i HAVE to post! i hope this could made you feel the same way when i read you all posting here!

I just hope that my posting here made all those "worries" gone (even a lil bit!) well you can't always think bad right?

*hugs for all* thanks again!! ooohhh i am so UBER happy!

Comment

You're story put a smile on my face. I'm so happy that you have such an amazing story.
                              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                              Made it official: September 17, 2010
                              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                              Got married: November 21, 2012
                              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X