No announcement yet.

Love or Money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Zephii on this. If it's a job you want to do and it will help you along your career path, then you should do it. That's how my fiance and I ended up in an LDR...I chose to leave for 9 months for a job that I really wanted to do and I thought would be helpful to have on my CV.

Comment

Ok, I guess I'm young and jaded then. Love don't pay the bills and put food on the table. I NEED to stay where my opportunities are-move to them as necessary, but put advancing my career and establishing my place in society first. Painful as it is, I tell myself I can always find new love. -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Mara View Post
        Can't you have both?

If you did start working somewhere full-time wouldn't this allow for you to be able to save more money for visits and/or eventually closing the distance? I know it would be more expensive to see each other, but if you had a full-time, good paying job it might be more expensive, but more manageable.
        I think this was the best advice so far.
        From your last post, it seems you're really having a tough time with money right now. And you're seeing your SO very little as it is. Not taking that job isn't going to help, is it? You might be closer mile-wise, but when you can't afford tickets, then that's not a comfort. If you'd take the job you'll be farther away in miles, but you could actually afford to go see him.
        So go for it. This is not a Love or Money-question at all.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Working...
        X