Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me.. Valentines/Anniversary present? And an Idea for yours!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me.. Valentines/Anniversary present? And an Idea for yours!!!!

Yes.. Valentine's day is our Anniversary. We will be celebrating our two-year mark and it's something special. My SO has said he got me to nice things and I seriously have no idea what to get him. And time is ticking.

So any ideas?

We already have rings, with the Irish symbol of love on them.

I want it to be something he'll cherish.

ALSO:

An idea I did last Valentine's Day was a website called https://www.messageinabottle.com

It's quite cute. You pick out a bottle and a poem or write a poem of your own and you can get it sent to them by mail for Valentine's Day. The bottles can come with stuffed animals for an extra price. My SO really loved this gift. Hope you enjoy it too.

Buy him a star?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Buy him a tool box and engrave something sweet on the inside of the lid.
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

If he really loved that gift, then maybe make some sort of book or collage of fond memories with him, conversations that were logged through messenger that you loved, things you have of interest together, things you love about him, etc.

Comment

This website has lots of great gifts, maybe you could find something on here: https://www.personalcreations.com/

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I used www.findgift.com to find some unique gift stuff, and they had a good selection of price ranges too. Lots of really cool and funny books, which I always think are a good gift idea. But then again, I totally love books

Comment

It depends what he's into. But I always think a nice home-made collage of photos of you together with a message on the back can be awesome! But... If you can't post that because it's too heavy, maybe a photo book with messages, memories, poems and stuff, like someone above said?
              Congratulations on your anniversary!

Comment

Working...
              X