Grrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grrr

What do you do when your boyfriend falls asleep and you have NO way of calling him cause he's not picking up on Skype..?

I'm at the height of frustration. I really needed to talk to him tonight. Grr. I mean, he just left. He's still signed in which leads me to believe he's just fallen asleep so.. (skype on Phone btw) But now I'm just like AHH COME BACK!! I NEED YOU!!

*sad face* Ah ranting.
    Although this distance breaks my heart,
    And it's unbearable when we're apart,
    I know that it will all be fine,
    As my heart is yours,
    And yours is mine.. <3

Maybe just send a message asking when he sees it to call you? I wouldn't get myself in a knot over it, frustrating yes, but just keep your cool and I'm sure he'll contact you as soon as he can.

Comment

Unless he knew you absolutely HAD to talk to him, I wouldn't get too frustrated. After all, there's always tomorrow or another day even if the event has passed. Like snow_girl said, try sending a message saying you need to talk to him when he has the time/asap/whatever and try to calm down.

Comment

He falls asleep on me if we're talking online and it used to really bother me, but I've learned to accept it. He has horrible insomnia so when he can get some sleep, I want him to be able to. Now though I'll just call him to keep him awake.

I'd leave a message asking him to call you when he gets it. I'm sure he'll feel bad about falling asleep on you.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
          Unless he knew you absolutely HAD to talk to him, I wouldn't get too frustrated. After all, there's always tomorrow or another day even if the event has passed. Like snow_girl said, try sending a message saying you need to talk to him when he has the time/asap/whatever and try to calm down.
          Yep. I would have to agree with her here. You can't get frustrated with him because he didn't know. Is there a big time difference? Our time difference isn't even that huge, yet it still causes a ton of problems. It's just yet another thing you have to learn to deal with when you are LD. Hugs!
          Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

just message him and tell him you need to talk to him ASAP. My SO always does, but it is only as soon as he can...so, be patient! hope everything is okay hun!

Comment

Have him set his Skype to auto connect for phone calls - that way it puts you on immediately, and you can talk him awake.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I'm know I was just being a moany bitch. I was tired and I needed him to be there. He was all apoligetic this morning. So.. PEOPLE I AM SORRY FOR MOANING!!
                Although this distance breaks my heart,
                And it's unbearable when we're apart,
                I know that it will all be fine,
                As my heart is yours,
                And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

There's nothing wrong with being emotional at times. I'm guilty of it. We're humans. It's what we do. I'm glad you heard from him.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
                    I'm going to have to agree with this.
                    Couldn't have said it better.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X