Bad Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Luck

So it's me and Brandon's 6 month anniversary today, and I have been waiting for it for weeks. I bought coolers and cleaned my room and sent him some gifts and a card and in return I just asked for one night without texting or going out with the guys and what do I get?

His freaken internet is down and his phone is broken from dropping it in water while talking to me. We have no way of talking, webcam, playing games or anything. On our anniversary. Just freaken great.

Might as well just go to bed, seeing as how today is a waste. Does stuff like this ever happen to anyone else? So much for looking forward to today.

Again, as with most threads I post, I forget the whole point of it. Sorry.

ohh that suck!!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your night Stuff like this has happened to me before and it sucks! It really does suck, but i hope your night gets better! if you want to talk message me!! I'm here to listen!

Comment

It really sucks the two of you have no way to communicate, today of all days! Big hugs to you.

I had one time that my SO and I arranged a day to talk on Skype for the first time in a long time, and about 2 minutes into the conversation his computer totally crapped out. We still had our cell phones and it wasn't any special day, but it WAS about 2 months before we skyped again. Couldn't see his face for the longest time.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
        -- Anonymous

Comment

Ouch. Don't worry, stuff like that happens to me all the time. Perfectly healthy all semester, then the day before finals...WHAM! Strep throat.

I'm sorry it was on your anniversary! But, you know, the "6-month-and-one-day" milestone is even more important :-P Hope his internet is back up tomorrow!
          LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
          Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
          Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Ughhhh, that does suck. I'm sorry.

And yes, crap like this seems to happen to me all of the time. Especially when you really want to talk.

((((((Hugs))))))

Make up for it tomorrow!
            Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Yeah, when something good is supposed to happen, there's always something that goes wrong. When my boyfriend came home for winter break from school, I got REALLY sick about 3 days before he came home and was sick for most of his visit. Stupid sinuses/postnasal drips. I was fine all semester and then my immune system decided to take a vacation as soon as I finished classes for the semester. >.<

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Yes, I've had that happen many times. Sorry to hear about your problems, hun. The hardest part about any relationships are the obstacles we can't control. All you can do is find ways to adapt around it. Barring that, a small pouting tantrum and then some personal time is in order.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

oh that sucks! I know what you mean though, it's one of those "it doesn't rain it pours" things.

I remember early on in our relationship, when we were CD, I had this crappy net-10 phone which would decide to not receive or send texts for prolonged periods of time. One weekend I was in my apartment alone, and my SO had gone to his home town, but said he would call me to hang out if he came back early. That Saturday, the internet went down in my apartment complex, and my phone broke, so I had no method of communication. I walked onto campus the next day to find he'd left fb messages and a flood of texts on my phone! I felt horrible, he thought I was mad at him and ignoring him. It took a few long explanations and a trip to the mall to get a better phone to assure him everything was ok...

I know how helpless and alone having no means of communication can make you feel *hugs* chin up, I'm sure he'll get a new phone as soon as possible!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                  <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                  The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                  <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                  <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                  Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                  Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

oooh poor girl! this happend on our 5 month anniversary a few days ago! his internet has been down for 2 weeks now, and it suuuucks!! He only has phone reception on the weekends too, because he works in a tiny little town in mexico and there is no reception!! sucks, but really there is nothing you can do, either be really pissed and worried, or just take it as it is... shit happens and it suuuucccks sometimes! sorry hun!

Comment

Yep, that happens quite often and it seems a few of us had it happen over the past 24 hours.
                      Me and my SO both feel asleep last night when we had a phone call planned, can't be helped. Im sure you'll have plenty more anniversarys to celebrate
                      As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Working...
                      X