Just want to say THANK YOU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to say THANK YOU!

I haven't posted in a couple weeks but I had some pretty depressing days two weeks ago. Still trying to adjust to being long distance AGAIN and its tough and I know everyone here gets it. I took some of the advice the people here gave me and I've been doing a better job of getting involved in my own things, rekindling some old friendships, focusing on my daughter, school, etc and its made a big difference. I got to see my BF over the weekend and we had an AMAZING time! Even though I won't get to see him again for 4 very long weeks (the longest we've been apart in our 2 years is 2 weeks...), I am still reeling over what a great time we had and staying focused on what I have to do at home and looking forward to our next visit. Thanks for giving me strength here...you all are amazing!

Awww! We're always here for you, remember that. Hang in there, ust keep yourself occupied and these 4 weeks will FLY by! ^-^

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
    X