Good news at long last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news at long last

After all the crap and b.s. I've had to deal with recently, I've finally got something to look forward to.

I got my finances in order and bank account open, knew that I'd be willing to spend a little bit of extra money in order to kill two birds with one stone.

I've got the number of a counselor in admissions whom I can personally discuss my sitation with and write a letter of explanation to be considered along with my re-entry application for college.

My advisor is wanting to visit with me when we're both able.

I get to see my sweetie in just 5 days! We'll spend Valentine's evening together when the train pulls into station. I just hope it's not late like it was last time and that I don't nearly have an anxiety attack while waiting lol. I'm not a big fan of trains. I really don't know how other people do it, how people can fly. I'm so thankful I'm not dating internationally, I love travel, but I get so nervous if I'm not in control (or personally know the person in control) of the vehicle I'm in. I'm always so scared I'll get on the wrong train, miss my stop, something, anything, lose my ticket, forget my luggage, I'm a real mess lol. This time though I'm a lot more excited than nervous. And since I'm leaving on a monday, it costs $14 less round trip than a friday would.

So to any other frugal LDRs, definitely take advantage when you can travel on an off-day, like the middle of a week.
    Last edited by LadyEcstsasy; February 8, 2011, 08:39 PM.

I'm glad things are looking up for you! it looks like lots of things are falling into place. Eee!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

im so jealous that you get to see your SO. have fun. good luck with the traveling

Comment

Originally posted by adielovesshelbs View Post
        im so jealous that you get to see your SO. have fun. good luck with the traveling
        Thanks It's actually a big surprise. I'm not technically supposed to go see him (his parents don't want me to visit), so we've got to keep it a secret. But if all goes well and we keep it quiet, hopefully we won't get caught. And if we do, well, I've got a darn good excuse for being there!

Comment

That's so great that things are turning around for you. I'm so glad to hear that! Enjoy your visit with your SO! You deserve it. =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
          X