Stressed :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stressed :(

So I'm in college, and I live in Toledo. My boyfriend lives a few hours away. He tries to visit once a month for a day or two. He couldn't come last week because of the snow, and so I just got the news I'm coming to spend the weekend at his house! I'm really excited because I really get along well with his parents and his whole family, so it should be fun! But his mom wants me to take a bus, which is a good idea, because me and my SO are both in college so it's the cheaper route because we don't really have a lot of money.

I'm ordering the bus tickets for myself, and his mom is going to pay me back because she doesn't want me using my money for that (the whole family is very supportive of our relationship which is really nice!).

The problem is i ordered the tickets, and I guess something went wrong, no confirmation page, no email, no tickets, but it did take the money out of my account! I'm not going into detail, but I don't have enough money left to buy another pair of tickets, and I'm freaked out. I'm calling them tomorrow but if it doesn't get worked out, I'm going to have to ask my brother for money, and I hate doing that. I just want this weekend to be perfect, and as of now all I am is stressed out, I don't have any money, along with the typical stress of being a college student, grades, friends, ughh nothing is going the way I planned right now

Don't worry...you'll get this sorted out. Call them and you should be in their online records. If not, you can take a screen shot of your bank page that has the charges on it and show it to the bus company. Seriously don't worry because if the money was taken out they have to give you tickets.

Comment

Deep breaths! Like mllebamako said, if they took the money out they have to give you the tickets. Call them tomorrow and they'll help you sort this out. Also, look on your bank statement (if you have an online one it's a lot easier), sometimes there's a confirmation number listed next to the company name on your statement.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
      -- Anonymous

Comment

Is it Megabus? I know they go to Toledo... If it's not Megabus, check em out! You might get to see your SO for cheaper. If it is, call Customer Service ASAP and maybe even post on their FB page your problem because you might get a response.

If it's not, then yes call ASAP!

Comment

why don't you call the company FIRST before you call them?

Comment

Working...
          X