Websites for Flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Websites for Flights

Sorry if this has been posted before, I know there is a "favorite airline" thread but what about the sites you use? Do you use the airlines website or a different site like travelocity, expedia, or cheapoair? I've found that sometimes going directly to the airlines website can make it cheaper, but not in all cases. Also, the medium websites have more options with dates and everything. Do you have any good ones? I'm looking for a flight for my fiance but I can't seem to find anything less than $800. Which isn't possible right now. Thanks for any websites!
    =]

I use cheaptickets.com. I usually fly united and the prices on cheaptickets are always way better than the ones on united's website.

Comment

For anyone going between Canada and the uk www.canadianaffair.ca has the cheapest flights. I found one for $200 one way before tax. My boyfriend got one for $99

Comment

I wish that website worked for going between Canada and the US. =/

Comment

I check them all, because I am notoriously cheap. But remember you have to take into account baggage fees, food purchase fees, entertainment fees. So it gets a bit hard to compare. But I check all of them: Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Southwest.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

I use kayak.com

Comment

I check absolutely any site I can find with the flights I want then pick the flight which is cheapest and has the easiest connections I booked directly from Continental this time.

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
              <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
              The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
              <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
              <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
              Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
              Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

defiantly kayak.com but right now i would wait until next month because thats when the prices really drop

Comment

For me with my last flight it was better to go into a travel store place... but that might just be because the lady was really nice... my dates were flexible and she found that if I went a bit sooner it would be $100 cheaper! haha and that was cheaper than I saw on any of the websites I checked out.. but that was just that one experience... lol It was Marlin Travel and they also have a website.. MarlinTravel.ca but I guess it might just be for canadians... but you could check it out!

Comment

I suggest looking for plane tickets on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. In my case, I have found they are cheaper than looking around the weekends. As far as websites, I go about everywhere. I don't have a favorite, but I usually find the best deals going directly to the airline's website. I also like orbitz.com because you can search for flexible dates, plan how many days you would like to be gone, and the range of dates you want to be gone... and it shows you an organized grid with prices/date options, which I find really useful to plan with.

Comment

I recommend redtag.ca they have cheap tickets.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Thanks for all the sites. =) I'm still searching, but I'm trying to be optimistic.

Comment

skyskanner.com is good

Comment

Well I have been using www.makemytrip.com and cleartrip.com. Both are Indian websites,though can be used worldwide. My friend (USA) and me have used if often.

Comment

Working...
                            X