Less than 40 hours!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Less than 40 hours!!!

I'm just so happy right now!! I'm spending the weekend with my SO and I can't wait! I have been super stressed lately, so I'm really excited to spend the weekend with him at his place to just relax and have a good time!

I'm really looking forward to seeing his family, they are so supportive of our ldr, and it's really nice just to talk with them about how things are going!

It's also our time to to celebrate V-Day with each other so I really hope everything goes as planned this weekend instead of messing up!!

I'm just really excited to see my baby again!! So I thought I would just share some happiness from me to you. lol anyone have any happy stories??

My happy story of the day: After three scary weeks apart, we're back to officially being together.

Comment

yayy that's good news!! congrats!

Comment

I finished his Valentine's Day gift and can mail it tomorrow...right after I print some pictures :-) and he is mailing mine too...can't wait!

Comment

I found out about a day ago that my SO is going to make a weekend trip to see me also!!! I am so very excited

Comment

My boyfriend's and a friend of ours are coming on Saturday and they're staying with me for a whole week
            I've had some stress organising accomodation for our friend, but my roomate has agreed to let her stay in her room (she'll already be home) - my success of the day.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

My boyfriend will be here in four hours! High five! yay for valentine's weekend!!

Comment

good luck to all of u! i have almost everything ready for our 1st time together, n so nervous n exited too!

Comment

yay i love hearing all of this good news!!

Comment

I just started packing for my flight to go see him! And we should be together for about 3 weeks!

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                    -- Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                    X