No announcement yet.

Am I wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is totally overreacting. As I have grown older I have realized just how silly that argument really is. I have BEEN there..I was the jealous one...eh we are all human. I find many men and female attractive...but it is my SO that I choose to love fully.
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

What everyone else said. You are allowed you find other people attractive because you can't help what is pleasing to your eye. I know my SO is going to look at other girls, in fact I've seen him do it ( funny story actually), but those girls aren't what he wants. I am. (Plus I'm better looking anyway) And I know that because he's been with me for over a year despite the distance.

It sounds like your SO is insecure. You can say " Yes I find other people attractive, but I'm not attracted to them. I'm only attracted to you!"
      "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Working...
      X