Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll

Which SO is more likely to make the move to the other men or women?

I'm actually the one that made the first move to confess! But that's because I had a crush first, and when we really started talking it didn't die out but kept growing into something more. Near the end of our time together I just took the shot on confession because I was pretty sure he wouldn't return my feelings at all, but at the same time didn't want to leave regretting not knowing which way it was.

My guess was wrong though

Comment

Generally I like breaking out of standard gender expectations, but in my case I had to stick to them: I made the first move, because I was pretty sure that's what she's expecting, since as Asian she's still rather conservative.

Comment

I think women are more likely to move..I guess they just would do so much more than guys.
        But I dont say everyone is the same

Comment

Do you mean to move and close the distance, move to tell one loves another, or something else entirely?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I thought the question was about moving to close the distance when I first saw it. I can say in our discussions of closing the distance, it very rarely has a discussion of him moving here. That's because the options in his field of work are very limited here. It is usually me moving there with him, where he has been for 8 years, or with us relocating to a neutral city. We discussed Phoenix the other night.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Yeah, I too thought it was about moving to close the distance.

I think I read somewhere that the relationship is less likely to fail, when the woman moves to the man. But I don't remember where or how reliable the source was.

Anyway, we don't know yet. Right now it looks like he's going to move to my country but not my city and that we'll eventually move somewhere new together.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Yeah, I actually also thought it's about moving together to close the distance, but then I followed the line of the previous poster...

For us it's not that much about man or woman, it's more about where we have better conditions to both have a decent job, a good standard of life and a good environment for having kids.

Comment

Working...
                X