Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He's coming home, what do i do to prepare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's coming home, what do i do to prepare?

Ok so like i said in a post about two seconds ago I haven't been able to experience the awesomeness of the new site because i was going through some stress with school and work. But im back and with everything being crazy in the pass, time has passed so fast. My SO lives in Miami fl but is on vacation with his family in El Salvador. He's been there for the passed month and a half. When he leaves El Salvador he's moving back to NYC which is like the best news in the world because we wont be ld anymore. Problem is what do i do now? Im a lil confused as to how to act when he gets here (which is on the 13 NEXT WEEK!!!). I know im going to want to spend every waking hour with him in his arms but i dont want to suffocate him either. And i also have to mentally prepare myself for the days that he wont be able to spend with me because he'll be doing other things with his family and friends that also live here. Im nervous idk how to react. Ne advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Well although you'll want to spend every minute with him, you will both need your space. Spend the first few days just doing things together and enjoying being together, but after that you'll need to get back into the swing of every day life. I'm not saying you're gonna have to ignore eachother or anything, just make sure you're doing things apart as well as together. Its a very difficult balance, but I'm sure you'll manage it! Find something to do, maybe take up a new hobby or indulge in an old one!

Comment

You already seem to know how to act, you wanna be with him every second but you know that too much is too much. If you're both busy on some days make plans to see each other on certain times, like for lunch or dinner, it should feel very nice and exciting to get through a regular day and knowing you're having a date with him later!

And when he says he's doing stuff with his family or friens, accept it. He still loves you.

Comment

I'm happy you are ending your distance soon! Yes, there are new things to adjust to! I'm just undergoing that process now, but just let it flow naturally!!! Best wishes!

Comment

Working...
        X