An Unexpected Valentine's Day Gift!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Heather! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Awww! he seems like such a nice guy and what a beautiful necklace!
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you! =] Yeah, he is an amazing guy! We've been best friends our whole lives. <3

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Comment

That's awesome that he suprised you like that! I don't know but I made a Valentine's Day list, Birthday List, Anniversary list and everything so my honey can have a clue on what to get for me but nothing beats a suprise and the best gifts are usually the ones where you just mention something subtlely and they remember it without having you to remind them! OMG I love thinkgeek! My SO is an IT geek and he would love some of the items from this store! I'm gonna order some stuff for him next time !! Think geek rocks!! But overall, congrats thats awesome he got you that
          Last edited by xopookie; February 13, 2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Thanks! ThinkGeek is great! My boyfriend is a Computer Science major and I'm a biology major, so it's perfect for BOTH of us. =]

Comment

Working...
            X