Ladies and gents...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies and gents...

I'm leaving in less than an hour for the train station! (Such is life in a rural area. Everything is an hour away. Literally. All the closest cities are like an hour away from here, lol. But I digress.) It will be my first big trip by myself, my first train ride and my first trip to Northern California. Not just my first trip to see him, but my first trip ever to NorCal. I'm praying I don't do something idiotic like get on the wrong train or get off at the wrong stop. O_O I'm also praying nothing happens, like a train accident or train-robbing ninjas hijacking the train. I'm sure everything will be fine though.

I probably won't be on the forums until Tuesday. I hope all of you have a great weekend!!!!

That's so exciting!! Have a wonderful time You'll be fine on the train...I love trains, such a beautiful way to see the land. And don't worry too much about the train-robbing ninjas, I don't think they operate in February

Comment

Trains are so awesome! The rocking back and forth is super relaxing, well at least on the local railroad it is lol. Have a great time! I'm so happy for you! ^_^

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

riding the train sounds fun! ive never been on a train. what city in norcal are you going to?just curious because im in norcal haha

Comment

U must b really exiting! Good luck to both of u guys!

Comment

How exciting! Enjoy!!
            LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
            Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
            Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

YAY! Have a great time!
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Have fun!
                "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                Made it official: September 17, 2010
                Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                Got married: November 21, 2012
                Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by machstx View Post
                  riding the train sounds fun! ive never been on a train. what city in norcal are you going to?just curious because im in norcal haha
                  I was in Antioch and Concord mostly. He lives in Antioch, but we stayed at a hotel in Concord. We also went to Benicia, Walnut Creek and Pittsburg. We also went to check out Patterson (which in near Modesto) because that's where we want to move to.

Anyway, yeah, I'm home now. I got home yesterday afternoon. He's probably going to be visiting me in about 10 days or so and then I'll go back up there at the beginning of April.

Comment

Lots of visits planned, how wonderful. Welcome back!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Have fun and take LOADS of pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by paulawriteslove View Post
                        Have fun and take LOADS of pictures!
                        I think we took like four pictures, lol. Two of us and two of our Build-A-Bear bears, one of which we got when I was there. I probaly won't share the pictures of us since I don't like the way I look in pictures. :/ Hopefully we'll take more when he visits in a week or two.

Comment

Working...
                        X