His 18th Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His 18th Birthday

Well, Alex is turning 18 on the 10th June, I know its AGES away but I really want to get everything organised because if i don't he'll never get anything XD Basically, he doesn't really want to celebrate his birthday (he seems to think he's getting old! XD) and wants to focus on mine instead (my birthday is the day before his) but I've decided I want to send him 18 small items, almost like a cross between a care package, a birthday present and maybe some "date in a box" ideas in there too. At the moment I'm going to give him:

-A letter
    -A panda bear plushie (he calls me panda, and i call him panda =P)
    -A photograph
    -An alarm clock (he doesn't have one and is always sleeping in late)
    -Some kind of England/London souvenir
    -A drawing (i study art :o)
    -A cartoon (probably some kind of inside joke one)
    -A poem
    -Maybe a dog toy for his dog? I'm not sure about that though
    -A birthday thing (party hat/popper etc.)

And thats all i've got so far. He's the type of guy that loves music (classic rock) so i might try and do something with that, he also loves skateboarding. Anyone got any ideas?

As I'm sure other people will bring up, can hardly go wrong with food. Especially with that age - I swear, they have black holes for stomachs. As far as classic rock goes, how about a concert t-shirt of one of his favorite bands?

Comment

https://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/6708/

Make sure it's one of the STDs. I got my boyfriend a box of four STDs and penicillin for the hell of it :'D.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Taco View Post
        https://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/6708/

Make sure it's one of the STDs. I got my boyfriend a box of four STDs and penicillin for the hell of it :'D.
        haha those are awesome XD I love think geek :3 I might get him a shirt or something from there, maybe even get him something from the Steam Valve store (we're both gamer nerds)

Comment

He reminds me to Bella in Twillight, she though she was so old!

Comment

Working...
          X