So. . . this is really lame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So. . . this is really lame

So in a a desperate attempt to avoid studying for a psych test I got this crazy idea to do something cute for my SO for Valentine's day. So I made him a video, but now that it's done I can't help feeling like it is the lamest thing in the world and I'm getting to be too embarrassed to send it to him. So . . . you guys get to see if first.

We aren't a "cutesy couple" like this. And I'm worried that he's just going to think it's ridiculous and to be completely honest, I think its completely ridiculous. Regardless. . . here it is. . .

Should I send it? Or should I delete it?

Let me know if it doesn't work.

I personally really like it! I think cutesy is great for V day..and the time and care you put into it...
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Awe, I like it

Comment

That was SO cute! I loved it and I think he'll love it. You should definitely send it to him. =] Oh, and btw, I just lost the game because I watched your video. >_< LOL

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I am really glad you posted this because I just reread the letter I sent to my bf and thought that it was the lamest thing I could have ever sent!! I think I might have piled the cheese on a little too thick, but looking at yours it seems pretty cool, so maybe mine isn't as bad as I think.

Comment

SEND IT, SEND IT, SEND IT!!!
            That is adorable I'm sure he'll love it.

btw whats 'the game that you lost'?

Comment

I love it!! You did a great job, and I bet your SO will adore it.

Comment

awwwwww it is cute and if he is a normal person he will love it! No doubt!

Comment

DAMMIT!! I lost the game too. Heh heh heh now im gonna put it on facebook to mess with everyone else..

Comment

ok, that is totally cute! You have to send it

Comment

That is adorable! You should definitely send it. Especially with all the hard work you put into making it! Even if you two aren't a 'cutesy' kind of couple, it's fun to do something different once in awhile. I'm sure he'll love it!

Comment

Thats soo cute! Send it!:-D

Comment

Totally don't get the "I lost the game" thing here

Anyway, liking the video, it's cute Send it! You gotta be a little silly on Valentine's day

Comment

I LOVE it It's so sweet!

Comment

I love it, and I'm a guy, don't way longer to send it

Comment

Working...
                              X