happy valentines day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy valentines day!

Yay! It's a lovely sunny valentines day! We couldn't wait until today to open our presents so we opened them last night :P Haven't opened the cards yet though. He loved his CD and we had loads of fun talking about all the songs! He bought me some american gossip magazines because he knows I love them :P

What's everyone doing tonight? I had an idea that we could both have a bubble bath and put the laptop on a chair next to the bath :P

I would love to take a bubble bath with my SO too, but I'm too afraid that our laptops will steam up and die.

Comment

It's a nice sunny valentines day here too

I got a lovely surprise this morning, a really lovely card that he made on 'moonpig.com' (I LOVE this site and use it constantly :P) so it's personalised and has a photo of us on the front

I also got some roses, chocolates and a balloon delivered

My Mum has ruined my plans for sitting at home watching movies all day...she's making me walk the puppy dog and go into town with her later to buy new trainers for our 10k run and order the currency for when we go to Egypt on Saturday. So looks like I'm gonna be seeing lots of couples everywhere
      I'm just hoping they'll all be at work and/or school!

I like the bath idea...but I have a phobia of bubble baths. So I'd have a panic attack as soon as I got in the bath haha. So it would have to be a bath with just radox crystals and no bubble bath (or the smallest amount of bubble bath so it gives a nice smell, but hardly any bubbles)
      I'm living off £10 a week for 9 months to raise money for 4 charities (Tommy's, Home-Start, Lupus UK and Hughes Syndrome Foundation)
      please visit my blog and sponsor me! https://10poundpom.blogspot.com/
      It's really easy to donate, you just go to the blog link, click on the Just Giving links at the top right hand side, and then click donate! It literally takes 30 seconds to fill in the details in order to donate and it will make such a difference to these amazing charities! Every donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how small!

'The reason it hurts so much to separate....is because our souls are connected'

Comment

I'll be working all day then getting my SO from the airport!

My SO will be traveling all day.

We'll both be tired. But we'll find a way to celebrate! I've decorated my apartment with crepe paper and huge letters that say "Welcome home!" I also put up little hearts that have reasons I love him on them. Awww... Finally, I have 5 bottles of wine and 1 bottle of champagne in the fridge, a bag of crisp grapes, 3 blocks of stinky cheese (the stinkier the better!) and some excellent crackers. A night of snacking with mi amor! Que noche mas bonita!

(can you tell I'm enjoying the font editor? hehehe)

Comment

It is still very early morning and cold as can be...but I already feel like we have already celebrated V Day....we have been sending one or two cards a day for the past week or two. In 3 days we will drive to our half way spot and spend 3 days together...

Can't wait.

Happy V Day all.
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Sunny and cold here this morning. Wish I was snuggled up to SO, but soon enough, less than 2 weeks now.

Happy Valentine's Day to us all!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

I put my photo message on facebook this morning when I got up, so he'd get it when he woke up Then when he got up, we opened our cards and presents. He wrote a poem for me in my card, which I wasn't expecting, I nearly cried! and He got me a "pre-engagement" ring A silver Irish Claddagh ring, It is beautiful!

He loved his usb stick and chocolates I sent him He's coming home for lunch so we can eat together- curry, as we went to an Indian restaurant for our first Valentine's day together Then when he finishes work, we are chilling with some wine and a movie

Merry Valentine's to everyone

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
              <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
              The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
              <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
              <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
              Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
              Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I would love to take a bubble bath with my SO too, but I'm too afraid that our laptops will steam up and die.
                haha, this is true...maybe I will have to have a cold bath :|
                aw I'm so happy today even though I won't be with my SO on Valentines day...I guess it's better than getting no valentines!!

Comment

I have a busy day of school, an after-school rehersal, and then after homework, some skype time with my SO!!! We did presents on Friday because I couldn't wait long enough hahaha!

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day, toggle, and everyone else here at LFAD. I'm so happy we have sunlight - I'm going to take a walk at lunch!

:hugs: <- for everyone

Tonight I'll finish cleaning the kitchen, washing my linens, and probably play a game on facebook. the 14th is kinda over for my SO, and since he works every day (as do I), we only get about 10 minutes tops to talk to each other during the week - and that's if I can get up at 5 AM.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I half expected to get a card in the post but nothing came... Feeling a little bit down that it didn't even occur to him. I'm trying to remind myself how lucky I am to have found someone so loving on a day to day basis though, cause I guess that's what matters in the long run

Comment

Happy Valentine's everyone!
                        I was taken completely by surprise... Valentine's Day doesn't seem like a HUGE deal here - I can't speak for the rest of the population ofc - but I've never really celebrated it.. nor really received any flowers... It's not that I don't like the concept, it's just never really seemed relevant or necessary.
                        But apparently Valentine's getting more and more common. - Not to the same extend as in e.g. the US, but I do think it's contagious... Like, guys decide to send flowers..... juuuuuust in case

Anyway... needless to say, I'd completely forgotten about cette day until my work colleagues mentioned it, and I was puzzled to find a beautiful long-stemmed rose and a card lying on my pillow when I came home from work.. jeez, I just stood there in the doorway. staring at it I LOVE it..

Comment

Well... It's still really early here, but I woke up this morning to being sick I hope it goes away by Friday, because that's when Brandon's coming here!! It's sunny and nice here too though I'm already seeing the 'I love you's' all over FB but surprisingly there were a few other couples who are doing long distance on there too. Lol, one of them is Brandon's ex, I was going to refer her to this site and then I was like... No, that's not a good idea. XD

I guess we'll see what today has in store for me.

Comment

Hope you all have a wonderful one!

Comment

My boyfriend and I already opened our Valentine's gifts to one another last week because we're totally impatient. He and I talked late last night, around midnight, and he sang me a really corny Valentine's day tune. He is driving with his friend to go on a hunting trip, but he did send me a sweet text message saying how much he loved me this morning when I woke up. Hopefully we will get to have a short phone conversation tonight if he can get away from his friend. I get to visit him in 11 days, so I am counting them down. Happy Valentine's Day!

Comment

Working...
                              X