happy valentines day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Valentines everyone

I had an amazing day with him yesterday. He took me for a yummy meal in york at this restaurant with champers, then we went to the cinema to see Never Let Me Go, then we just went somewhere quiet and talked. My present was yummy hotel chocolat goodies and an sweet card

Only sad thing was having to leave him at the end of the day But i havent stopped smiling since yesterday

Were just going to have a skype date tonight.

Comment

Skype date tonight and a pretty dress for my SO :-) We are opening our presents and I will read him the letter I wrote for him..I think that will make it more personalized (he already has a copy in a bottle) and then I have to leave for class...he is missing bible study tonight so he can skype with me...He is sooo sweet and he text me Happy V-day this morning at midnight his time! I love him soooo much sigh...I can't wait until we can actually spend a Valentine's Day together :-)

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day! Today was a beautiful, sunny and mild day! =] My SO gave me a call at 12:05am to wish me a Happy Valentine's Day! I've been wearing the necklace he bought me since Friday. I was sitting in Chemistry today and I got a text...he opened my care package and he LOVED it!!! =] The text was so beautiful! In about an hour, we're going to get to video chat! We haven't "seen" each other since the first night he went back to school, almost 2 months ago and I can't wait! I have butterflies lol.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I just got a beautiful disaplay of a dozen long stem red roses and a sweet card.. So wonderful but the real gift will come when my SO is home on Thursday!!

Hope you all have a beautiful day.
          Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

I got a Happy Valentine's Day message and that was about it. Our anniversary is in like 3 weeks anyways. We are going to Skype tonight though. <3

Comment

Just got a vase of adorable pink flowers and some chocolates Omg, was not expecting this. And he comes in only 4 days!! Graaahhhhh so excited!!!

Comment

Aww Sabby that's awesome. I'm excited for you.

Comment

Working...
                X