Happy Valentines Day to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Valentines Day to all

I just wanted to say Happy Valentines day to all you beautiful couples out there who inspire me to enjoy the relationship I'm in regardless of distance. Some quotes I found and liked:

"Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.” ~Lamartine

“It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone & a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone” ~ Unknown

“When I see your smile, and I know it’s not for me, that’s when I’ll miss you” ~ Unknown

“Can miles truly separate you from friends…. If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?” ~Richard Bach

“The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.” ~Nicholas Sparks

“Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.” ~ William Cowper

******* I LOVE THIS ONE*******“If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” ~Claudia Ghandi

“What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.” ~Richard Wilbur

*****THIS ONE TOO!*****“Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” ~Kay Knudsen

Lots of love to all of you today!

Beautiful quotes! Thank you for sharing. Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Comment

Thanks for sharing the quotes. Happy Valentine's Day!

Comment

I love the quotes and happy Valentine's Day to you too! :-)

Comment

Thanks for those lovely quotes! Happy Valentine's Day to all of you and your SO's!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
          X