oh valentines day..how i hate you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh valentines day..how i hate you.

so, we had it planned today we were going to have a date night and watch a movie and all of that fun stuff. well my internal mic on my lap top was messing up so i went to walmart and spent like 30$ on a stupid mic that apparently makes the same noise. today did not turn out as planned at all. and i'm lonely and missing him terribly. ughh sorry guys i just needed to rant.

I'm so sorry you didn't have a good valentines day...
    What kind of noise does it make? my SO says mine makes a noise too =\
    Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

he says it's a weird buzzing or something, i heard it with the old mic when i tested it. but when i tested this one i didnt hear it. idk

Comment

I'm sorry technology sometimes just doesn't make us happy... maybe try to make tomorrow night a better night? a after-valentines day? lol

Comment

lol that's what we are planning, it just gets annoying sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdgirl View Post
            lol that's what we are planning, it just gets annoying sometimes.
            I totally understand

Comment

Aww! I'm sorry to hear your plans didn't work out. =[

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I'm so sorry. Sometimes that's just the most depressing thing when it doesn't work. I hope you guys get a good date night soon!!!

Comment

I'm sorry Technology interruptions have happened to us on more than one occasion heh I feel your pain. As for the mic, it could be the jack you're using. My front jack doesn't work so well (it's got to be in a certain position or it makes static noises), but the back one is fine. I've found that USB mics (or even an adapter) are more reliable and have much clearer sound. I've used Microsoft's Clearchat(?) and Logitech ones and they've worked pretty well.

Comment

thanks guys, you are all awesome

Comment

I'm so sorry. That's frustrating! Valentine's Day is just a hard day, all the way around, with the LDR.

Comment

i know the feeling believe me :/ i spent all yesturday bawling *Sighs*

Comment

Working...
                        X