Make out sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make out sessions

While most of my friends and family are posting about what special V-day plans they've had, kissing their husbands or mugging down with their boyfriends, I bought a 6 pack of cupcakes from a high-end bakery and have been making out with it all. day. long.
    My husband was working in the field today, so I got a total of about 7 minutes talking to him. Better than nothing, and I did get to see him this weekend, so that was nice.
    Hope you all have had a Happy Valentine's Day and found a way to make it special, despite the distance!

I gotta know, what kinds of cupcakes where these?

Comment

LOL. I love this making out with cupcakes business. This Vday I have to be grateful for the little things like finally being able to video call after him coming back from Chinese New Years at home(without a computer), and coming out of our temporary time apart as a couple again. Its only been 4 days since x3

Comment

Yum, cupcakes!! Red Velvet are my favourite..

Comment

I demand pics, or it didn't happen.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

ha! did the same thing but with a bag of Dove chocolates

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmn... cupcakes. I can SO relate to this

Comment

Hmmm...*idea* Haha.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I got to spend Valentine's Day with my mom watching chick flicks haha, turned out to be a great day! All this talk of cupcakes makes me want some lol

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Working...
                  X