Awesome LDR movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome LDR movie!

Just watched 'Going the Distance' and omg so much I could relate to in that movie! I would suggest this is a must see movie! It's got all the emotions, I cried and I laughed

Anyone seen this movie yet?

Yeah I went to see this movie with my SO when i went to america It was great! I was concerned that if it had a sad ending it would be really demoralizing for us though, lol. But I won't spoil it for the people who haven't seen it!

Comment

I saw it on plane, flying home from Hong Kong where my SO currently lives.. Probably not the best time to watch it. I thought it was nice, quite easy to identify with..

Comment

My SO and I still have to watch this together.

Comment

Wasn't even on in the cinema here where I/we live We're gonna rent it one day though I'm thinking, I do want to see it

Comment

My SO and I watched this together back in December when he was here for winter break, we both enjoyed it!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

i saw the movie without my so, its an amazing movie. sad ending though.

Comment

Yeah I saw "Going the Distance" like a month ago, and I really liked it. I totally felt it was a perfect LDR movie too.

Comment

I saw it at Blockbuster the other week, and thought about it, but didn't get it. I may go check it out.
                  LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                  Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                  Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

It's such a good move. Slowly becoming one of my favourites
                    [CENTER]

Comment

Yeah, I saw this one a few weeks ago...it was really cute and really captured LDRs well!

Comment

Originally posted by toggle View Post
                        Yeah I went to see this movie with my SO when i went to america It was great! I was concerned that if it had a sad ending it would be really demoralizing for us though, lol. But I won't spoil it for the people who haven't seen it!
                        Yeah I thought the same thing! I was saying to myself "Oh please let this end well!" because as you said, it'd make everyone out there think...yep see LDR's don't work out! Which is total bull.

Comment

zomg. I must see this!!

I watched the trailer and it looks hilarious. xD

I'm so going to get it and watch it over Skype with my SO. xD

Comment

I watched it all by myself last night and thought omg why couldn't I have found this movie when i was with my SO last month so we could watch it together! haha!

Comment

We watched that for our Valentine's movie night date!

Comment

Working...
                              X