Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone has to move. How do I help him thru the decision to do so?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone has to move. How do I help him thru the decision to do so?

I'm unable to move d/t an illness. My love is having trouble w/the idea. He's never been far from his family. One moment he says ok then he say's he can't do it. We love eachother dearly and have a wonderful relationship. I just don't want to loose him over this. I'm finally in love and getting back the love I give out. Anyone have any ideas especially from a males point of view. All views are welcome !

It's hard to move, and it's a lot to ask of someone especially if it's something you yourself will not do for whatever reason. It needs to be a decision he reaches on his own.
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Seems to me he just needs time to think. My SO had trouble with the thought of moving from the UK all the way to me in Australia. It is a fair way, but when you're truely head over heels, distance doesn't matter. I gave into him and told him I'd move to the UK just because, I love him so much and I know how hard it is to part with family- I would miss my family but I'd do it for my man. I was dissapointed in him for not thinking about OUR future, but when we met last month in person- I went to him. He's now a changed man, he wants to do anything for me and he even said he'd love to move to Australia.

So have you guy's met in real life? I just think, with my situation, my guy just didn't know how he truely felt about us. He realised after we met in person that we did click and we fell in love even more, he realised things after that- he didn't want to lose me.

But if you have met in person I can't really put a suggestion out. I just know that if you haven't met it might be because he wants to be sure that you're the right girl for him before he even thinks outside the box. So you HAVE to meet up in person to get that ball rolling.

Comment

Working...
      X