No announcement yet.

Guys, help please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad you're doing better but be very careful...when you are having an issue with something, your boyfriend should NEVER end the coversation or hang up. A relationship is not always about the wonderful, lovey dovey side. Half the battle is the nasty, ugly side. You guys have got to be able to deal with both. Talk to him about it. He should always be the person you want to go to with your problems, you should never be afraid to be open with him. It's hard at first but the more you do it (both of you) the easier it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by nic&matt View Post
      I'm glad you're doing better but be very careful...when you are having an issue with something, your boyfriend should NEVER end the coversation or hang up. A relationship is not always about the wonderful, lovey dovey side. Half the battle is the nasty, ugly side. You guys have got to be able to deal with both. Talk to him about it. He should always be the person you want to go to with your problems, you should never be afraid to be open with him. It's hard at first but the more you do it (both of you) the easier it gets.
      I agree, thanks
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jrapp View Post
        I'm glad you're doing better!!

The "I love you" technique always makes me feel better actually. If Brianna and I are fighting, or I'm seeming down to her, she'll just randomly say I love you. Sometimes accompanied with many reasons as to why she loves me. It brings us out of the fight and always makes me feel better!
        Yeah, i do the "I love you" technique sometimes too but, he's usually really mad and he'll be stubborn and just ignore it or say "NO" or "W.E"
        sigpic

Comment

I agree not having voice behind it can lead to a lot of misinterpretation of what is said. However, if your talking to your SO and just replying with a statement, I would be frustrated to, like you SO is. What ever happened to telling him no, everything is fine, how was your day? How are you? Maybe he wants to talk to you? Maybe yoi can talking to him, instead of talking at him.

Comment

Just try to tell him what's wrong when something really is wrong, instead of keeping it in, just share with him! It seems that he really wants to be there for you, so just share your feelings with him, all of them! And maybe talk to him that you aren't mad all the time, and that your one word texts don't mean anything or that you're upset. Just communicate with him! hope this helps!

Comment

I couldn't agree more on this. Whenever something is wrong its always better to share it openly with your SO. There are many free services available such as Skype, gmail and many more. It is these moments which redefine and add meaning to a relationship and make the roots grow deeper.

Comment

Working...
              X