Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My SO's birthday is coming up and I need help with a present idea???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO's birthday is coming up and I need help with a present idea???

Hello guys,

I need your advice! I want to give her a good birthday present this year, thoughtful, and more meaningful than spending a lot of money. I already got her everything that she needs electronic wise (phone, camera, laptop ...etc) but this year I want to get her something that is more memorable. You must think I spoil her a lot, but these are necessary for our communication because her phone was breaking apart, she doesn't have a laptop for webcam chat, so it was necessary to get her these stuff (not the most expensive tho, just basic). Well, I was thinking of creating a video call "unique you" with just her pictures and maybe some quote with each pictures. But I already done video in the past, and I am afraid that it is not that original anymore to her. I'll still do it but I need to supplement it with another gift idea. What have you done for your partner that is thoughtful and memorable?

In the past I wrote poem, wrote song, ecard, made video, send virtual flower, and send video messages already. I also send post card and hand written letters to her before already too. I want to try new refreshing ideas. Any suggestions please???
    Jessica loves Hoa
    Connection Case Manager
    Pre-med Student
    Public Relation, Vietnam Health Clinic

I think your idea is so sweet! Anything you do for her that you create yourself is meaningful; I know I'd love if my boyfriend made me something like that or wrote me something. It's not about material goods, just something special from the heart. You're on the right track. ^_^

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I think build a bears are awesome gifts especially in LDRs! You can even record a message that they put in the bear and she can hear it all the time!

Comment

I made my SO a love book and a book with quotes and pictures of us and he loved it. You could make a collage or make a list of reasons why you love them. For his birthday I sent him gift cards and wrote him a letter about what we would do if he were with me and baked brownies and blew a candle out and sang him Happy birthday on Skype. These are just a couple of suggestions I hope it helps.

Comment

I think that homemade gifts are the best. They mean sooo much to people and, well, are basically gorgeous. Anything that envolves effort I think shows you care.
          Although this distance breaks my heart,
          And it's unbearable when we're apart,
          I know that it will all be fine,
          As my heart is yours,
          And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

Go visit her! It would be the best gift ever.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbabixo View Post
              I think build a bears are awesome gifts especially in LDRs! You can even record a message that they put in the bear and she can hear it all the time!
              I made Brianna a build-a-bear with the custom voice for Christmas. She fell in love with it and plays it all the time(:

Comment

Originally posted by Far_Away_So_Close View Post
                Go visit her! It would be the best gift ever.
                Unfortunately, that won't be possible until late August
                Jessica loves Hoa
                Connection Case Manager
                Pre-med Student
                Public Relation, Vietnam Health Clinic

Comment

Working...
                X