Please help us see each other!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help us see each other!

I was studying abroad in Argentina when I fell in love with an amazing guy. Now i'm finishing school back home while he does the same...I plan to move there for a while after graduating but right we're looking at about a year apart.

We had a couple of visits, but the $1,000 flights from Argentina to the U.S. are just too expensive. But now LAN, a south american airline, is having a contest to give away two tickets and i desperately want to win!!

You write the story of how you met, and the couple with the most votes wins. We're doing really really well - currently in second place -- and there are 10 days left. We have a real chance, but we need as many votes as possible to win. Hopefully you all can sympathize and take a couple seconds to help us out.

To vote go to https://apps.facebook.com/lan_saint_valentine/ where you have to first "like" the page, then click the "share the love" tab, then sign in via facebook, accept the app (it's harmless i promise -- and you can delete it later!) then go to story gallery and look under "most voted" for Fidei-Bagwell.

thank you so much for your help - i know you are the people who can most understand this dream

I voted for ya! I tried to win a contest they had for christmas.The trip to brazil.... it would have so amazing if I had won that trip but I didn't. I hope you win! Good Luck

Comment

I voted for ya! I tried to win a contest they had for christmas.The trip to brazil.... it would have so amazing if I had won that trip but I didn't. I hope you win! Good Luck

Comment

Thank you so much Sami! Is your SO from Brazil?

Comment

I voted for you:]

Comment

i voted

Comment

I voted

Comment

Voted for you! Looks like you're really close to being first!! good luck!
                " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
                X