Not Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Dead

So, I'm not dead! Yay! I know I have been totally inactive for like... ever. Things are still amazing with Scott. We're still hanging in there. After our first meeting in November, I was struggling a lot and so I think that's why I stopped being active on here. And then school started and so I'm working full time and going to school full time. Hopefully I can work back into things, but I just wanted to say hello!! and I'm not dead I've missed everyone! I still think about you guys loads, you've still given me strength over the past few months. Hopefully talk to you soon! <3
    First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

I'm so glad that you are okay!! I was worried....
    Glad things are still going well with Scott

Comment

Welcome back. I'm glad everything is going so well. Congrats!
      Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

I'm so glad to hear from you! I understand what it's like to be so busy - just take care of yourself and let us know how you are from time to time. :hugs:

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

It's good to hear that everything is fine, I was wondering what was going on with you.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

It's good to hear from you! I've missed you around the forums

Comment

Its good to hear from you.. miss seeing your posts.. I'm glad things are still going well between you and Scott.

Comment

It's good to hear that you're okay and welcome back!
                Glad to hear everything is going okay with you and your SO
                [CENTER]

Comment

Looks like the whole "not be so inactive" plan didn't pan out

I'm not sure if anyone I knew is still around on here, but here's an update if you're interested

Still going Strong. Over 3 years now with 5,000 miles between us. We've been together several times. We just spent our first Christmas together in person. We went to Italy together last summer. He's coming to visit again in August... and that will be our last goodbye. We're getting married June 21st, 2014! We're starting the paperwork in August when he's here. Planning for the wedding is already under way. He's going to move here to Utah in April 2014.

I'd promise to be more active again, but that wasn't very effective last time. So I'll just say that I'll be around when I can.

Thanks for your support and to everyone that currently cannot see an end in sight, know there is hope.
                  First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's great to hear from you again! And congrats on planning your wedding Hope Utah isn't too big of an adjustment for him

Comment

Aww yay! I've thought about you from time to time. You were here when I first joined and I remember one of the first relationships I saw who was similar distance to mine, or so I noticed at the time, and you met your Scott for the first time around the time I met my Chris for the first time (November 2010, your visit was slightly later in November I think, sorry it's just one of those things that stuck in my head because it made me excited to see someone else in a similar position as me)! I'm SO glad to hear from you and that you and Scott are still going strong!! It gives me hope and makes me excited you are closing the distance pretty soon now!! My Chris and I still have a few more years to go but we now have a plan, realized we had to go back to take university degrees so it'll be a few more years but soon we'll be there too. I hope all the paperwork goes as smoothly as possible and before you know it, you'll be together forever! Thank you for the update!

Comment

Working...
                      X