No announcement yet.

First thing you said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't remember the first thing I said to him... Probably something about throwing an inflatable boat at me on the trampoline XD... But the first thing he said to me was 'You're comfy', after lying down on my leg the first night we met, while we were both sitting drunk on Greg'g shed roof watching the stars. And he wouldn't shut up about it either. XD For the next hour it was 'Omg, how can someone possibly be this comfy,' and ' I think I'm just gonna lie here forever...' It was really cute, I guess I never picked up that it was flirting. Oh and he texted me asking if I had a boyfriend. HOW did I not pick THAT up??? o_O

Yeah he totally came after me, namely because I was completely clueless that he liked me. Hahaha.

Comment

We met while roleplaying, so I think he first stopped and asked my character for directions, and I showed him the way. XD

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

@ tiffinnie: We met on Omegle too! It boggles the mind, doesn't it? The conversation went:

Stranger: hey
        You: hi
        Stranger: hey what are you so happy about?
        You: lol at 3:10 am almost anything makes me happy

I was bored, December of '09 and I decided to take up Omegle. I also got into the habit of saving the interesting conversations. SO glad I saved this one! Afterwards we exchanged e-mails, and I messaged him first the next day. I wanted to know more about him. He lives in Cali and I live in Toronto. March 2010, he decides to spend spring break with me I've been to Cali twice now and it's gorgeous! (I say this, because I see that's where you live). A year later and he's coming back here for spring break!

It's hard for me to determine who made the moves first. Online, I think it was me. In person, it was him.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Wow! all these great and very cute stories...

Me and My SO met 12 years ago in 1999 in Fort Frances, Ontario... my home town is 2 hours south in Minnesota-- Some how a girlfriend and me found a hole in the wall bar called "The Red Dog Bar and Inn". My girlfriend and I walked in, bought a few beers and I noticed my SO playing pool with another guy... Turns out it was his cousin... but any event, he walked up to us and asked us if we wanted to play pool... I told him that I'm not very good, and my girlfriend said sure... We ended up talking all night long into the very early hours of the morning... Then we all went out for breakfast before my Girlfriend and I had to head back to MN.... I got his address and phone number (and I just found the piece of paper he wrote it on 2 days ago-- thinking of framing it with a few pics of us).

Unfortunately we lost touch and really never saw each other again!

Then I found him on facebook in July 2010 and said "Hey stranger, wasn't sure if you were going to remember me?" He said, "how could I forget you!" Our first phone call lasted over 8 hours as we caught up and we met for the second time in August when he flew over for a visit from Toronto

Comment

I don't remember the first thing I said to my boyfriend. We have known each other since I was 14 and he was 18. We attended the same high school and our moms are best friends. I wish I knew what we first said to one another, but it probably wasn't anything spectacular! I did write him a love letter in high school, which he claims he never received. This will forever remain a mystery. I also asked him to homecoming and he turned me down because I was too young. Those are a few situations I remember from back then. Here we are 15 years later, making it happen, though.

Comment

I wish I knew! We're co-workers, so it must have been some boring, computer related stuff That was almost 5 years ago though, too bad I didn't know then it would be so important.
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I don't know our exact conversation, because it happened when we were 7 years old, in September 1999. We randomly started playing this game called Dog Catcher. We'd run up to each other and yell "Dog Catcher!" and start chasing each other lol. From there, we became best friends instantly, and in August 2010, we finally became a couple. (And we're still best friends, too!)

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he complimented my outfit, and I said thanks :P We met in an MMORPG.

Comment

What was the first thing you said to your SO?
                    It actually has to go the other way. The first thing I said was in reply to him, since he was my teacher. I said "No, I haven't"

What was the first thing they said to you?
                    He taught class at my gym(and was also a trainer there), thus the first day I took his class he asked me "Have you ever been exposed to this kind of thing before?" I said no...and I was right. Boy was it different.

Who approached who?
                    He approached me first to talk, because I was shy as could be since I'd developed a crush.

Comment

The first thing I said about him was "I love this kid."
                      :]

Comment

I don't exactly remember. It was art class so probably a normal introduction or something about art and then a what was your name? Something to that affect.

Comment

The first time I met my SO, we were on Playstation Home and I was talking to his best friend and he walked over (well his avatar did) and he goes.. 'Ah Ben, are you hitting on random girls again' And I was like 'Yes. Lol' And then we started talking.

I remember all the little details from that night. We talked for hours. Till about 2am. And the following night, we talked till 5am. And the following day, all morning and it was about 4pm when he asked me for my number, called my phone and I heard his GORGEOUS voice for the first time. =]

Ah memories.
                          Although this distance breaks my heart,
                          And it's unbearable when we're apart,
                          I know that it will all be fine,
                          As my heart is yours,
                          And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

What was the first thing you said to your SO? aside from the usual hi I'm pretty sure the first thing I said was thank you
                            What was the first thing they said to you? reason why I said thank you was because the first thing he ever said to me was you're beautiful ^//^
                            Who approached who? He approched me.

Notes:
                            Met: 8.17.09
                            Started Dating: 8.20.09
                            First Met: 10.2.10
                            Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

haha, nice. This seems like a fun thing ^^

What was the first thing they said to you?
                              We were on Gaia and I was running an RP. His PM to me was:
                              "Hey, your RP says you're still accepting. is it okay if I submit a character?"

What was the first thing you said to your SO?
                              "sure! ;D I'd love more people"

lol he joined and we got to talking and stuff

Who approached who?
                              As seen above, he approached me ;P

Comment

I don't recall the very first thing we said to each other, but he remembers an event on the vent server (voice chat server) we met on. My motherboard had been fried a couple days before, so I had just installed a new one and put almost everything back. I was talking on the server with a laptop while I was putting the easier components back (HDD, DVD-rom, GFX card). My GFX card is kinda long and JUST fits in my computer. I didn't anticipate that with the new motherboard it wouldn't line up with the slot holes at the back (where you plug in the cables). I was so annoyed and this was on top of having to deal with shit from my ex (who was in the chat btw). I tried to ask for advice and no one really knew what to do. I think it was Ray who asked if I could just cut and remove that part of the case. I probably snapped back inquiring how I'd do that. Someone else was getting on my nerves with their suggests. I don't think it was Ray (the newer people I hadn't really gotten to know them yet), but I was really getting on their case about their "helpful" suggestions lol. He jokes about it now how that was one of his first impressions of me and that I'm cute when I'm angry XD

Comment

Working...
                                X