No announcement yet.

First thing you said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like you tiffinnie i met olavo on omegle! I pretty sure the first thing that was said between us was Hi. We spent the whole night talking on omegle. Thankfully we get each others msn and just kept talking from there. At the time he lived in Portugal so he was up really late. I remember that we already picked a song for each other. A Paramore song! And I didn't tell him my name, i made him guess it. It took him a while. He told me his name because he said i would never guess it. Which, i probably wouldn't have. We talked about were worked and where we lived and stuff. All in all it was a pretty good day to be on omegle!

Comment

It was at a christmas party at a beach bar and I had gone up to meet a friend at the bar who was talking to my now so. She introduced us then left and we both turned to the bar to get a drink and I think I made an awkward joke about the bartender not liking us cause she kept getting everyone else's orders instead of ours

Comment

I honestly don't remember at all! It was more than 4 years go :/

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
        I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

"Thanks for the friend request!"
          "No problem "

Not very exciting haha.

Comment

Trying to recall but I don't remember exactly - it's been almost 14 years since we met
            We hung out at a mall so I am guessing after the usual niceties, he most likely asked me what I wanted to do and I most likely said go shopping!

Comment

We were both on a Twilight forum. We didnt really talk to each other directly much other than responses to each others and the groups posts. I actually got talking to his (then) girlfriend on there about Buffy and such (omg - I sound like such a tween!...goodness help me) and because I was the only person she really spoke to and had a lot of friends on there he actually avoided getting to know me to well so as not to 'tread on her toes' so to speak.

The first private msg I sent was after the girlfriend split up with him and I could tell he needed someone to talk to. So I PM'd him, letting him know I was happy to listen if he needed to talk. The rest as they say is history!

The first time we spoke on the phone I dont fully remember what I said - probably along the lines of "hiiiegnsnarflka..." but I remember his "Hey...how you doing?" like he just said it. SOOO American and SOOO sexy!

Then the first time we met in person, after a slightly anti-climatic exchange of "hi's" the first thing he said was "Your so beautiful" and then he kissed me. *swoon*
              Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Well, after that punk A$$ B*tch commented on my chest...

Well here's how it went:

Me= Heeey, Good morning (Being the usual perky and cheery self)

My future SO= Are you from So. Cal.? I miss my school!

Not exact words but something like that!! Even though that Punk @$$ is still hot but you know I'm a woman with integrity and I ended up with a much classier man!

Comment

The first thing he ever said to me was "I DO speak English "
                  Despite the fact that the group I was with had been speaking English the whole time, and it was pretty obvious that he understood :P

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                  -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                  \

Comment

Him: "Quieres bailar?" (Do you want to dance?)
                    Me: "Si!" (Yes!)
                    Him: "De donde eres?" (Where are you from?)
                    Me: "De los estados." (from the states)
                    Him: "Por cuanto tiempo estas aqui?" (how long will you be here?)
                    Me: "Hasta el julio" (until July)

mas o menos.... (more or less) jaja

Comment

Well he always brings up how when he first approached me I laughed at him...

A cousin of his that I was friends with kept bringing up to me that he wanted to talk to me. So I'm like..."ok tell him to talk to me then". Literally weeks go by and I keep hearing "he wants to talk to you", but nothing. So one night I'm outside and he passes by. I thought "here we go again, the guy who's afraid to talk to me" and surprisingly he walked right up to me and said ...(mine's in Spanish too)

him: hola
                      me: hola...entonces que querias decirme? (hi...so what did you want to tell me?)
                      him: que me gustas (that I like you)
                      me: QUE!? (whatttt??)
                      him: que me gustas
                      me: *laughing*
                      me: sabes quantos años yo tengo? (do you know how old I am?)
                      him: mmm como 23? (like 23?)
                      me: *laughing*
                      (I was 31 at the time)

It was cute that he was so brave to just come out and tell me like that, but yea I did laugh a lot during our first convo

Comment

The two of us first met in a chat room of a bunch of online mutual friends, and after some random conversation (which I cannot remember) this was the first bit of our conversation on a private chat:

Me: Details? Here's details for you lol
                        Him: WHERE!?
                        Me: I dunno! *looks everywhere*
                        Him: Hello, stranger!
                        Me: (wave) more like strangest
                        Him: *Laughs* As opposed to what, being normal? I'll take a weirdo any day!

Comment

We were both at church, he was the new kid. I was 15 and he was 17 He was asking me if I was going to summer camp and I kind of brushed him off because I didn't know him, and I also hated going to camp. Bad subject to bring up for the first time talking to me, haha!

Comment

We met on Twitter, he followed me first since our mutual friend #ff-ed me (recommended me) - we were fans of the same football team. I followed him back but for awhile we didn't talk at all. I saw him often talking to this friend and thought they were pretty close, so I never interrupted their conversation. One day this friend and I were joking about our looks - we were purposely OTT, for fun. He joined in the conversation and said we shouldn't be so harsh on ourselves as we're both pretty. I was said something like, "wow thanks -- but you don't even know what we look like" as neither of us had our photos as profile pics. He was like, "yeah but... that's not the point!"
                            I thought he was kooky but sweet :-D and both were true!

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

since we worked together a weekend, we hadn't met and he walked into the staffroom and I was a little embarassed so really my supervisor introduced us and preceded to teach us to make moose calls. I'm sure comments were made but I don't remember. XD

Comment

I met my SO when I went to visit a friend in England so the very first thing we probably said to each other was probably hi, nice to meet you. After that though, it was probably something to do with darts seeing as my friend, her boyfriend, my future SO, and I went to a pub.
                                "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                                Made it official: September 17, 2010
                                Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                                Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                                Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                                Got married: November 21, 2012
                                Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                                Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X