No announcement yet.

First thing you said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the first thing you said to your SO?
    mine was good morning, we met in a language course, she was my teacher
    What was the first thing they said to you?
    her was good morning too
    Who approached who?
    she approached me, was too beta to approach my teacher

Comment

Lord that was so long ago, I think the first time we talked one-on-one was maybe the end of 2004 or the beginning of 2005. I don't remember it but he always tells me that he tried flirting real hard with me and I did the online equivalent of slamming a door in his face by saying "okay that's nice" and blocking him on messenger. He told me I did the same thing to him every time up until like 08 and even then I wouldn't talk to him on a messenger, I made him do it via private message on the forum. His persistence paid off.

Comment

We met on the Facebook app 'Are You Interested?' that, embarrassingly enough, was a cross between Match.com and Hot-or-Not. I wasn't all that impressed with that or the guys who clicked Yes on, or messaged, me. Most of them were players, weird, or old. I thought for sure Aaron would fall in the player category when he clicked Yes on me. Still, something about him drew me in. I fought it, however, and he persisted by sending me virtual chocolates. I looked at his profile again, and I couldn't shake the feeling that this small decision could change my life, so I clicked Yes on him and thought that would be that. Then he messaged me:

Hey sweetheart...I didn’t click Yes on you just for your looks.. You are beautiful but I saw your artistic side through your pics =) I hope we can get to know each other a
        little more.

To which I responded:

Hey! Thanks =) If you would like to get to know me, just add me on FB. Messaging on here…well, sucks, lol.

He added me, and the next day we had our first conversation via chat. He remembers the first thing I said to him: "Hey you!"
        He says that's all it took; I had him We closed the distance three and a half months later, and married just ten months later.

Comment

I find our first interaction to be an entertaining one. He joined my RP Forum, and we were social in the forum as far as interacting with the rest of the members in the C-box, but we were never really in direct contact. Then, one night when I was asleep...chaos ensued. And I woke up with this message in my inbox.

Roz,

Id like to officially complain about those two in the Cbox. Their childish moronic behaviour and attitude problems and lack of respect for others and the rules is really rather annoying. Is there anything you can do? Nothing too serious just slap them into shape lol.

thanks.

Rose
          I responded quite officially.

Well, reading through it, I'm not too happy. But I don't see enough grounds to punish anyone. Considering, that the CBOX is ill moderated. The only real thing I can do is ban completely by IP address or close the CBOX. I saw that you took the better road and apologized. We'll see where they go from there. Keep me updated.

~Roz
          Who would have that a COMPLAINT would bring two people together? The next time we talked, it was once again about a new character he was working on. But even though it was business, we were very flirty and things. We'd end up in a messy love triangle before long...but nearly 2 and a half years later...here we are.

Comment

Working...
          X