i'll be back soon... i love u.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll be back soon... i love u.

so as many of u know i meet up w my SO for 1st time this past 14th, he came from okinawa, japan, were he's stationed right now, n so today he left back home...
    i swear i thought i was kinda prepared for the moment he would leave, but no, we both were pretty sad this morning at the airport, they let me go with him all the way to the gate for being a the fiancee of a military (USMC) n i just brake so bad crying, he didn't but but of course i saw that he in his eyes that he was holding it. i drove 4 hrs to get back home n here i am, crying of happiness cos i spent the 4 days more extraordinary of my life w Robert n drowning in tears con i miss him soooo much!
    i just wanted to express all my feelings w u guys, cos i know u have been through the same... God give me the strength to keep going through the distance ="(

Be strong, you'll be OK Leaving is damn hard, and it doesn't get easier, but when you're lucky enough to have found the right person, its worth it! Hope you get to see each other again before too long.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

AWWW! I'm so glad you had such a great 4 days with him. I know it's so hard to let him go again, but you'll definitely get through it. Saying goodbye is always the worst part and no matter how many times you go through it, it doesn't get any easier. =[ You can spend some time feeling sad, that's perfectly normal, just try not to stay in that sad place too long. It's important to keep yourself busy so he's not the only thing on your mind. When my SO is away, I try to stay occupied, but each night, my mind always goes back to him and only him...although he's in my mind intermittently through out the day. We're all here for you! =] If you would like, I'll keep you and your SO in my nightly prayers.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I'm glad you had a nice time meeting each other, and I know what you mean about the distance. It's hard. *hugs* I hope you give yourself some time to relax and get happy again after the tears are gone.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Thanks a lot I really appreciated, I know ill get better n back on track w our lives in distance. I guess all these painfully feelings are part of the process, it might be way harder for being the first time saying bye. I know I need to distract myself in something n silviar thanks for the virtual hug I really need one n a lot of support its good to know people as friends like all of u. = ) = (

Comment

Aweh . I hope you get stronger! Just hold on tight(:

Comment

Keep strong!

Comment

4 days since he left... im hanging in there... so beautifully-painfully! blah... 0_0

Comment

glad to here you are hanging in there. it's never fun seeing your SO leaving or leaving your SO
                  I hope you can focus on some good things, I really do
                  Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Working...
                  X