So much going on @.@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much going on @.@

Okay, so I'm planning to transfer to UofA (University of Alberta) for the Fall semester. This would bring me into the same province as my boyfriend. Granted, he's looking at going into an art program that would be 5 or 6 hours away ^^; but he has a car and we can spend holidays together and in summer time we won't have to worry about getting up money for international flights.

BUT! I've been super busy lately getting everything sent off to the college. There's the application (already submitted), SAT scores (already submitted), current college transcript (already submitted), AP scores (still working on those), previous college transcript (again, still working on it), high school transcript (working on it), and course descriptions for the classes I've taken.

It's cost so much money so far but if I can get most of the things in before March 15th then I have the possibility of early admission! and if I get THAT then I'll be able to get a study visa applied for before summer time!!

Eek! Everything seems to be coming together (I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to get in) but there's still so much more left to do!!

anyway, thought I'd update y'all ^^;

And Alex and I had the most wonderful Valentine's Day and he gave me the sweetest card I've ever received ,all hand drawn >w<

Awk that sounds so exciting! A lot happening for you lately, I'm so happy to hear that. At least you'll see your SO a lot more now, so yayy!
    Thanks for the update!
    [CENTER]

Comment

Eeee! Congrats, and keep up the hard work!
      You'll be right next door to to me x)

Comment

I'm really glad to hear how college is going. 5-6 hours is much closer, and hopefully that means you can visit once a month. ^.^ I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you find a college that suits you!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Aww, that's wonderful news!!!

Comment

That's great news Marian! It would be so exciting to get so close to him! When will you know if you're accepted once you've gotten all the paperwork sorted?

Alex must be thrilled as well

Comment

That's really good news and something about the study visa (which may also help you save money) is you can actually get it at immigration at the airport all you do is bring all of the information you would send in to them and then you pay the fee right there, they process the information and you get your study visa right away (no wait time).

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Working...
              X